dslreports logo
site
 
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer




how-to block ads


Search Topic:
uniqs
5
share rss forum feed


BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:131
reply to hendrickx3

Re: If you could add a product, feature or make a change...

said by hendrickx3:

Right, but if I want to get (or avoid) a particular model -- I want to be able to request a model and be sure it's in stock and ready before I make a 45 minute drive.

Um yea that's not going to happen for a whole bunch of reasons but who knows things might change.
--
"I can’t give you a surefire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time."
~ Herbert Bayard Swope


rbmoving

@rr.com

This is a change I would very much like to see happen....customer's being able to request particular equipment. This would go hand in hand with BHN's mission, Provide the Best Customer care in the Industry. A customer rents\leases equipment and therefore should be able to have a say in what their money pays for. Now, granted, not all models are always available, but I have been in a BHN store where I saw a Customer come in to change out a defective DVR, ask for a particular Model and the BHN employee gave the party line, we can only provide you with a DVR, we cannot fill your request for a particular model. The customer left the store very angry; did not exchange the defective DVR.....now how might that customer, and those in the store feel about BHN Customer care? I would bet that 80% of BHN customers could care less about what Model equipment they get as long as it provides the services so it is not like BHN would be stuck with older, but very usable DVR's.....so why give the other 20% of Customers the equipment they want. I do hope this is a change BHN will adopt.....it only creates angry customers.....I saw that first hand.


Please bring back HDNET.