how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Alderman

@cox.net

Looking to buy a lot of cable

Hi,
I'm looking to buy 140,000 feet of 144 single mode loose tube. Seems supply is low. Anyone know where I can find some asap? Thanks

Tappedout

@rr.com

You need 140,000 feet of 144 fiber? There are a few suppliers that come up from a Google search.

jcremin

join:2009-12-22
Siren, WI
kudos:2
reply to Alderman

I have never purchased fiber before, but might be starting a medium sized fiber project in the near future.. I'd love to hear what some of the "normal" suppliers are for large quantities of fiber cable are.

Killa200
Premium
join:2005-12-02
Southeast TN
reply to Alderman

Let me see what i can find out about our supplier. May be a bit east coat biased considering the weight of the items and the fact that I'm not sure where our supplier has warehouses at, but at least it will be a start.

Killa200
Premium
join:2005-12-02
Southeast TN
reply to Alderman

Sorry for the delay, been tied up in a huge mess of projects. We're buying directly from commscope through a rep we have contact with on our bulk orders (1km and above per spool). Prices seem to be competitive doing it this way as well.

Expand your moderator at work

wasvznowftr

join:2010-07-13
reply to Alderman

Re: Looking to buy a lot of cable

Just curious why you'd want loose tube for that much fiber?

Alderman

@cox.net
reply to Alderman

I found a company in China that could manufacture it for me to spec. Took a trip there last week and everything looked great. Deal is done and my customer is very happy. Thanks for all the input.