Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS
reply to darcilicious

Re: [TV] Fox Soccer HD #584

I'm with chat support now. I'm not hopeful.

Anyone who signed up for Extreme HD in the fall of 2009 getting this channel? I think that may be the problem, though I did get one other channel add several months (last fall?) though for the life of me I can't recall what it was...

rifleman69

join:2006-04-12
Beaverton, OR
said by darcilicious:

I'm with chat support now. I'm not hopeful.

Anyone who signed up for Extreme HD in the fall of 2009 getting this channel? I think that may be the problem, though I did get one other channel add several months (last fall?) though for the life of me I can't recall what it was...

When I re-upped earlier this year, I lost MGMHD along with a few other channels that I don't watch...and I have Fox Soccer Channel HD.

tyrius

join:2006-08-28
Bothell, WA
said by rifleman69:

When I re-upped earlier this year, I lost MGMHD along with a few other channels that I don't watch...and I have Fox Soccer Channel HD.

Will they even let you re-up now? I can't do it via their website: it says there are no bundles available for me and I can't manipulate my current bundle.

rifleman69

join:2006-04-12
Beaverton, OR
said by tyrius:

said by rifleman69:

Will they even let you re-up now? I can't do it via their website: it says there are no bundles available for me and I can't manipulate my current bundle.

Only one way to find out...call them up.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS
Rep #2 says:

Okay... so, here's the scoop. It's apparently a "Fox Soccer Plus" package that would need to be added on to your account. Not sure of the exact cost, or what all it would include, but it does include FSC HD.

I'll find out more once I get the call back about pricing. If this can be added without losing anything else, that would be dandy