Premium Member
join:2002-05-13
Thunder Bay, ON

1 recommendation

im4fishing to ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

to ZZZZZZZ

Re: [Hockey] Official~ NHL thread...........scores and highlites

I know this is a late post, but I have been waiting 39 years for another Bruins Cup win. I have been a Bruins fan since the late 60's and after 70 and 72 it has been a rollercoaster ride. So close but yet so far. All year people said bruins were slow, no defense, no offence. I knew better. I watched their games, I saw how good they were, I knew they would surprise everyone. They were fast when they needed to be, hard-hitting when they needed to be, and had stellar goaltending when they needed to have it. The fact that they accomplished this with a poor power play just shows how great they really were.
Tim Thomas was outstanding, a phenominal showing of skill and gamesmanship. How much can be said of Marchand...an incredible player with the heart of a lion (A Bruin), Seguin coming in after Horton went down, what a display of talent this kid put on.
Bergeron, just....WOW. Chara...the beast of the east, incredible D-man. All 4 lines clicking, unusual in a Cup final.
After game 6 I was hoping Boston could bring their home game to Vancouver, and they did!
Thank you Boston Bruins for making a long-time fan (from Canada) a very happy person. Even some habs fans on some other forums are giving praise to the Bruins. Respect from your enemies means you did great. Looking forward to next year.
jaberi
join:2010-08-13

jaberi

said by im4fishing:

I know this is a late post, but I have been waiting 39 years for another Bruins Cup win. I have been a Bruins fan since the late 60's and after 70 and 72 it has been a rollercoaster ride. So close but yet so far. All year people said bruins were slow, no defense, no offence. I knew better. I watched their games, I saw how good they were, I knew they would surprise everyone. They were fast when they needed to be, hard-hitting when they needed to be, and had stellar goaltending when they needed to have it. The fact that they accomplished this with a poor power play just shows how great they really were.
Tim Thomas was outstanding, a phenominal showing of skill and gamesmanship. How much can be said of Marchand...an incredible player with the heart of a lion (A Bruin), Seguin coming in after Horton went down, what a display of talent this kid put on.
Bergeron, just....WOW. Chara...the beast of the east, incredible D-man. All 4 lines clicking, unusual in a Cup final.
After game 6 I was hoping Boston could bring their home game to Vancouver, and they did!
Thank you Boston Bruins for making a long-time fan (from Canada) a very happy person. Even some habs fans on some other forums are giving praise to the Bruins. Respect from your enemies means you did great. Looking forward to next year.

there will be no repeat of anyone who will play the whole season as tim thomas has played.......i doubt we will see this ever again.