mikedz4

join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·Verizon Online DSL
·Comcast

need advice

There is this girl who I was talking to for 3 months last summer. One night I had the courage to ask if she had yahoo messenger to which she replied no my computer is down but here is my number instead.
I then proceed to ask if she wants to hang out later that week and she says yes.
In between I turn a " hang out" into dinner, a movie and ask here if we can kiss, hold hands, etc...
She gets upset and says I took it too far, which in hindsight I know I did. Then she asks me to be friends which for some stupid reason say no.
I keep pestering her saying I'm sorry. Finally she tells me if i talk to her again she will have a restraining order against me. This was the middle of last october.

Fast forward to today. I am still scared to talk to her and haven't since. But everytime I pass her she smiles at me.
I want to talk to her again and be friends and maybe someday more.
What should I do? I know about the threat of a restraining order but I also want to talk to her again.
Do you think if I try to talk to her or text/call her she will be mad at me?

Omega
Displaced Ohioan
Premium
join:2002-07-30
Somerset, NJ

1 recommendation

She's clearly not interested. Let it go, I am sure you have plenty of cousins to choose from. (sorry, I had to include the standard West Virginia joke).

Out of curiosity, how old are you and who uses yahoo messenger?
--
What smells like blue?

nunya
Premium,MVM
join:2000-12-23
O Fallon, MO
kudos:12
Reviews:
·Charter
·voip.ms
·surpasshosting

1 recommendation

reply to mikedz4

Move on. BTW, whatever happened to asking a girl out on a "Date"? I don't remember ever calling a girl I was interested in and asking her to "hang out".
Women like to know your intentions. They want to know you are interested.
If a woman ever threatened me with a restraining order, I think I'd lose interest pretty fast.
Also, since "Prudence" got upset just from your asking for a little sugar, that tells me she's probably tipping the scale towards psycho.
--
I just might be the most "licensed" S.O.B. you know.

mikedz4

join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV

for some reason no one that wants to meet me wants to have sex on the first date.

Pacrat
Old and Cranky
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-10
Cortland, OH
kudos:2

1 recommendation

Omega
Displaced Ohioan
Premium
join:2002-07-30
Somerset, NJ
reply to mikedz4

I refrain from having sex on the first date because it is called class. If you are looking to get into a serious relationship, sex on the first date is a bad idea.

It sounds like what you are looking for is one night stands.
--
What smells like blue?

David
I start new work on
Premium,VIP
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL
kudos:101
reply to mikedz4

When I dated, I didn't think it was a requirement to have sex on a first date. Damn I must be old fashioned!