join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul to chlen

Premium Member

to chlen

Re: [game] Drew a blank and framed it. Diplomacy

said by chlen:

Sorry I should have clarified.

When I changed to go to Albania, Bud should have changed to Serbia because the other one could not....

this was a communication mess up because I obviously wound up bouncing with Muz at Rumania.

I did not mean to do this, I though it was impled that I said I would do Austrian natural opening position which is to Albania and Serbia.

I hope you could change this, if not... I would like to notify the players that this was a communication cock-up on my part with Rule, not a move I wanted to make...

I can not comment on any statements made (except to myself). I can not comment even to a non player, any strategy possibilities on an ongoing game. That may skew the game. What I can say is that I will not make any changes, unless the mistake is made my ME. If Arch accidently orders all of his units to the same territory, That is his mistake, and I will not change it after the move has been posted. I may ask him if that was his intention when the orders are sent (as we are dealing with fresh meat new players)

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

said by TheRul:

lolololololol nubcakez

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
said by TheRul:

said by chlen:

Sorry I should have clarified.

When I changed to go to Albania, Bud should have changed to Serbia because the other one could not....

this was a communication mess up because I obviously wound up bouncing with Muz at Rumania.

I did not mean to do this, I though it was impled that I said I would do Austrian natural opening position which is to Albania and Serbia.

I hope you could change this, if not... I would like to notify the players that this was a communication cock-up on my part with Rule, not a move I wanted to make...

I can not comment on any statements made (except to myself). I can not comment even to a non player, any strategy possibilities on an ongoing game. That may skew the game. What I can say is that I will not make any changes, unless the mistake is made my ME. If Arch accidently orders all of his units to the same territory, That is his mistake, and I will not change it after the move has been posted. I may ask him if that was his intention when the orders are sent (as we are dealing with fresh meat new players)

That's is what I expected, damn I feel dumb for the cock-up though.

I just totally forgot to change the other moves. Well... live and learn.