Premium Member
join:2004-10-08
Rockford, IL

1 edit

FreedomBuild to cybah

Premium Member

to cybah

Re: Hmm

I have concluded it's a regional thing. The data I have here is a small portion of what I have on my drive. The local techs have done a lot around here and in my area, however I believe most of the issues are above them and dictated by corporate and their policies. All Rockford traffic goes through Chicago.

My brother who is in Tinley Park south of Chicago has crap unreliable service too. I've seen it often, heard many grumblings from him, his wife and kids over it.
Benenstein
join:2007-04-29
Bloomington, IL

Benenstein

Comcast contracts are only 24 months...why havent you switched yet? Youve had this review up for 3 years and all your getting is horrible service, your throwing your money down a hole; i could understand if you write this review then switch ISP's, but you havent...if your having this much trouble im pretty sure any other ISP whether it be DSL or Wireless sounds much better....

FreedomBuild
Well done is better than well said
Premium Member
join:2004-10-08
Rockford, IL

FreedomBuild

Premium Member

I have procured wireless arrangements and waiting for the Rockford area to be upgraded to 4g lte later this year. Rest assured if it works as expected. I'm dumping commiecast
This is a sub-selection from Hmm