share rss forum feed

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium
join:2005-01-20
Reviews:
·Bell Sympatico

FrameChannel.com Kaput

For people with digital picture frames FrameChannel was an interesting way to get online content such as news, stocks, sports scores, social media, etc. onto their devices. FrameChannel was also supported on other media devices such as Tivo, and had an ap for the ipad. Months ago FrameChannel began to inject their own ads into the feed (at a ridiculously high frequency) likely in a final attempt to drum up more business, apparently it failed and they are pulling their free-for use service.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to challenges with the economy and our financial situation we will be shutting down the FrameChannel service.

We have provided a mechanism for you to download any of your photos that are hosted with us in the My Photos channel or that have been emailed to your device via the My Friends Photos feature. When you log in click the Download My Photos tab and follow the instructions there.

For those of you using your devices for commercial applications, you may wish to take a look at the SignChannel service. That service is owned an operated by Scala, Inc., a worldwide leader in digital signage. For more information, please visit www.signchannel.com or email info@signchannel.com

We thank you for your using the FrameChannel service. »www.framechannel.com/

asouclks

join:2011-06-22
said by Thane_Bitter:

For people with digital picture frames FrameChannel was an interesting way to get online content such as news, stocks, sports scores, social media, etc. onto their devices. FrameChannel was also supported on other media devices such as Tivo, and had an ap for the ipad. Months ago FrameChannel began to inject their own ads into the feed (at a ridiculously high frequency) likely in a final attempt to drum up more business, apparently it failed and they are pulling their free-for use service.

If anyone is looking for a replacement for a framechannel frame check out »www.ceiva.com/framechannel

It's an offer for framechannel users.