spc
uniqs
kiamsiamdala
join:2001-11-05
Utica, MI

kiamsiamdala to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert

Re: Sad but predictable outcome

Wow. With that line of thinking, why not have cameras set up in each room of our homes for them to monitor us with. Governmental GPS trackers on our cars would make sense too. We should probably do away with cash, as well.

ctceo
Premium Member
join:2001-04-26
South Bend, IN

ctceo

Premium Member

Does mobile x-ray, thermographic imaging, paralleled computing, and onstar mean anything to you?
kiamsiamdala
Utica, MI

kiamsiamdala

Are they blanket implementations of governmental design?
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by kiamsiamdala:

Are they blanket implementations of governmental design?

Foil Hats Anyone?
kiamsiamdala
Utica, MI

kiamsiamdala

It was a loaded question, not me putting on a foil hat. Nice job at assuming, though. As you seem to always be in the right, and everybody else is lazy, stupid and self-entitled, I'll leave you to you delusions of grandeur. lol
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by kiamsiamdala:

It was a loaded question, not me putting on a foil hat. Nice job at assuming, though. As you seem to always be in the right, and everybody else is lazy, stupid and self-entitled, I'll leave you to you delusions of grandeur. lol

My apologies...your question seemed more like a statement implying some government conspiracy...

ctceo
Premium Member
join:2001-04-26
South Bend, IN

ctceo to BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

to BHNtechXpert
This is the common response that usually erupts around a concept that is considered to be idealistic or to good to be true. That only compounds the problem and makes it worse.