Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

dan991199

join:2007-10-01
St Catharines, ON
reply to FiagaraNalls

Re: ikTel Networks - Niagara ISP

i think i'm going to give them a shot, i'll keep my cogeco service and freeze my teksavvy while i try them.

dan991199

St Catharines, ON

i ordered it, talked to a gentleman named Allen. He was very polite, I ordered the 16Mbit package. I'm in North St. Catharines, he said Cogeco would be here to install it on Friday (July 1st) i mentioned it was the holiday, he said it allowed him to book that day, but if any complications arise he would contact me ahead of time.

my gut feeling is that this is a small start up company (the look of the website and his eagerness to treat me well). with any luck things will go smoothly and i can ditch cogeco cable and tekksavvy dsl. but if they dont go smoothly with any luck this is a sign that teksavvy cable for cogeco land might be on the horizon.

P.s. Nice find Marc if you're reading this.

Gone
Premium
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON
kudos:4

said by dan991199:

my gut feeling is that this is a small start up company (the look of the website and his eagerness to treat me well). with any luck things will go smoothly and i can ditch cogeco cable and tekksavvy dsl. but if they dont go smoothly with any luck this is a sign that teksavvy cable for cogeco land might be on the horizon.

Yeah he is just starting out, but hey, my mom gets 14Mbit service for $35/month. She has no complaints.

Alan is extremely friendly and easy to work with. It has been a pleasure doing business with him and I would whole-heartedly recommend these guys to anyone else.

dan991199

St Catharines, ON

said by Gone:

said by dan991199:

Yeah he is just starting out, but hey, my mom gets 14Mbit service for $35/month. She has no complaints.

Alan is extremely friendly and easy to work with. It has been a pleasure doing business with him and I would whole-heartedly recommend these guys to anyone else.

good to hear. i already have a bunch of friends eager to see how my service is before they pull the trigger on it.