spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Raindogg

@comcast.net

HUges Net

Hughes net totally and utterly sucks. Everything from network performance to customer service, both on the phone and online, sucks. They completely miss represented themselves in their sales pitch in terms of bandwidth limitations and installation cost and rebates. Stay away from Hugesnet!

bdw826

@direcway.com

wonder if that starconnect is any good or limited to

veryupset

@wildblue.net
reply to Raindogg

Totally agree - I had major problems like the person in 2009 - wish I would have done more research. They do misrepresent, don't know what they are doing and get in to your account and take money without you knowing it!! Definitely stay away from them. Still fighting them on getting my money back after 2 months.

kd88

@metrocast.net

i agree! hughesnet also lied to me and is currently trying to charge me $200 dollars for a mistake THEY made. Their customer service is non-existant. The internet never worked wirelessly like it was supposed to, and it was extremely slow despite the fact that our computer was brand new. Hughesnet is the worst company Ive ever dealt with by far! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

zeddlar

join:2007-04-09
Jay, OK
Reviews:
·exede by ViaSat
·McDonald County ..

You have to have a wireless router to use it wireless and it does work fine, I am typing on a wireless connection right now. I thought it should be added that speeds have improved a great deal for most customers and improvements should be inbound for most if not all the rest very soon if not already. There is alot less tech supprt troubles now because HN has started their own help forum where their techs and other users can offer assistance.
--
HughesNet elite plan/.74 dish w/1watt trans. / 9000 modem / 3 computers on a linksy's wired network