spc
Search similar:

uniqs

zaipod
@charter.com

zaipod

Anon

problems with cable, grandstream, apple extreme base station

i have cable for isp on my imac. phone power service and a apple extreme base station for my wireless network. how do i get these three to communicate right. when wired phone power does not work. it just says not registered when i try to call out.

PhonePower
Premium Member
join:2007-07-20
Winnetka, CA

PhonePower

Premium Member

If you can please show us your setup

IE Cable modem (router?) ----> Apple Base Station ----> Phone Power device

Or something like that we can definitely figure it out. The GS can act as a simple ATA, A bridge or a router depending on your needs.

zaipod
@charter.com

zaipod

Anon

ok it goes cable router>grandstream>AEBS>network(imac printer,laptop,ipod touch) and everything worked except phone service

PhonePwrTech
join:2007-07-20

PhonePwrTech to zaipod

to zaipod
If you can PM me your account information I can have a technician reach out to you and isolate why the device isn't registered.
dannyt
join:2002-09-14
Colorado Springs, CO

dannyt to zaipod

to zaipod
My setup is cable modem > airport extreme > grandstream into one of the 3 ports on back of airport extreme. All works with no issues.

Unplug everything, start cable modem and let it sync completely, plug in airport extreme and wait for front green light to start flashing, then plug in the grandstream.

topgun
join:2011-01-31

1 edit

topgun

That is the problem, you have a product made by Apple. Get a Cisco product instead