Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
reply to Kristopher

Re: [game] Game of Thrones

I am blocked from mafia scum site at work, but IIRC, angel is the same as doc in a werewolf game.

Something in the back of my mind says that maybe the angel can protect herself as an option. I can't be sure about this while I am at work though.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Jim
Premium
join:2003-02-10
I found the guardian angel.
It is a doc role.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
kudos:1
reply to Kristopher
Unvote

wtfisthisshit.jpg

I need to have another look. I don't know what did who for how many oreo cookies anymore.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Jim
Premium
Vote: Krisnatharok
Taking a chance that if there are only 3 mafia (there should have been 4), one of them has a day kill.

Jim
Premium
crap

Unvote

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to Kristopher
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 4

Jim - 1 - Dezbend (L-3)
Dezbend - 1 - tmodelt (L-3)

Players not voting: DrModem, Jim, Krisnatharok, Meningitis
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
reply to Jim
LOL

another -1 on Jim.

I would vote you again if I could.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
He is striking the dumb-townie-who-isn't-paying-close-enough-attention chord with me. What was Meng's claim to fame again (speaking of someone unwilling to read through 7 pages)?
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
beloved.

we took him to L-0 and he lived, so that is confirmed.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
recap:

modem - day cop (one good result)
Krisn - vig (tested)
meningitis - beloved (tested)
Jim - knows who targets him
tmo - angel (doc)
Dez - one-shot bullet proof (tested)
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
modem - could be a baddie and threw one of his own under the bus, but unlikely as we would assume cop in a game like this.

Krisn - very unlikely to be a baddie, per arch's role... there would not be two mafia vigs

Meningitis - I think beloved is a town role, but I couldn't find it on the mafia scum wiki, so it is up to mode... there could be a beloved mafia (the queen maybe?)

Jim - most likely mafia, if he was silenced, he should know who did it. he could have faked his silence for a couple days to clear himself when he started using his power... he could be the silencer himself! (maybe he missed the beginning of the game and they used it to their advantage). My money is on Jim being mafia.

tmo - very unlikely to be mafia. I would excpect a doc. if mafia was going to fake role claim, why use the angel angle (that was fun to type). the oddity makes me think it is real

me - I admit after Jim, it is likely me or men. bullet proof could be an attribute given to mafia. but wifom says, why would I waste it to arch's power if I knew about arch's power?

My conclusion: Kill Jim today, and then men or I tomorrow.

I really don't have much more to talk about, unless someone wants to go over again how I was the L-2 vote on arch. oy!
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
ok, why angel?

I don't recall anything from the book that would make me (if I were the mod) to call the doc an angel. The maesters weren't very angelic. hmmm

but my conclusion stands.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Jim
Premium
I already said I'd hammer myself.
I'd just like to see how this game was set up.
Win or lose does not matter anymore.
It's actually become kind of boring.

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC
well if your so bored then let me help you.
vote:Jim

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to Kristopher
Seeing how DrModem hasn't been on in 12+ hours, so we can't tell if he's silenced or has an investigation result or anything at all:

Vote: Jim

Really, my reasoning is the 2 days silenced, and doesn't know by who, when his ability says he can see who targets him.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Jim
Premium
reply to tmodelt
Thank you.
May I have another?

Jim
Premium
reply to Meningitis
Oh, there we go.
Vote: Jim

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to Jim
If it's not you my next would be Dezbend. OR is DrModem not a day cop at all perhaps? Just played us good...
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Jim
Premium
Not my problem.
Sorry.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
Awesome. Thanks.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 4

Jim - 4 - Dezbend, tmodelt, Meningitis, Jim (L-0)

Players not voting: DrModem, Krisnatharok

Twilight
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher
They finally decided that it was Jim See Profile who had to go. As a matter of fact, he got so bored with the antics and low participation that he killed himself. Poor, bored Jim. If only people would have participated more, this tragic event could have been averted.

Jim See Profile: Arya Stark – You are the Alert Townie. You can see who targets you at night, but not what they did. You win with the Town.

It is now Night.
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher
The Night passed quickly. Everyone awoke to find Krisnatharok See Profile with an arrow through his heart.

Krisnatharok See Profile: Theon Greyjoy – You are the Town Day Vig. You can choose one person to kill once during the day via PM to the mod. You win with the Town.

Player List
ProtusMose See Profile
muzscman See Profile
Archivis See Profile
Jim See Profile
DrModem See Profile
tmodelt See Profile
Krisnatharok See Profile
Meningitis See Profile
Dave15 See Profile
ekster See Profile
Antonica See Profile
Dezbend See Profile
TheRul See Profile
BigReds42 See Profile

It is now Day!
--

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
I can't get over this...
Vote: Dezbend

DrModem hasn't been on so I have to assume he has no night actions.

tmodelt if it's you GG.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC
not me I am the Angel(Doc). I will agree with you but I want to hear from Modem first.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
No counter to DrModem's cop claim, and no counter to your doc claim. I have to believe them.

Dezbend has to be it.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 3

Dezbend - 1 - Meningitis (L-2)

Players not voting: Dezbend, DrModem, tmodelt
--

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
With 4 people alive, there has to be only 1 mafia left, so the logical play is always a no lynch in this senario.

vote: no lynch
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher
Alright, I'm getting bugged about being cruel by letting this play out some more, so I'll end it now. Town can't win. The balance was a bit off, but there were some big things missed by the Town that would have secured their win. I've gotta give it to Dezbend. He gave it his all, and came out on top.

DEZ WINS A GAME!

Mafia wins. I'll field any questions you have regarding the complexities of the roles. Game is as follows.

Town

DrModem See Profile: Lord Eddard ¡§Ned¡¨ Stark ¡V You are the Town Day Cop. You can investigate one player each day via PM to the mod. You win with the Town.

tmodelt See Profile: Lady Catelyn Stark ¡V You are the Town Angel. You can choose one person to protect each night. You can also revive upon death once this game. You win with the Town.

Antonica See Profile: Robb Stark ¡V You are the Town Roleblocker. You can choose one person each day and you will block any actions they take for that day and subsequent night. You win with the Town.

Meningitis See Profile: Sansa Stark ¡V You are the Beloved Townie. You are loved by all, and thus take one extra vote to lynch. You win with the Town.

Jim See Profile: Arya Stark ¡V You are the Alert Townie. You can see who targets you at night, but not what they did. You win with the Town.

BigReds42 See Profile: Bran Stark ¡V You are the Town Hider. You can choose one person each night to hide behind. Any action directed at you will affect the person you hid behind. If the person you hid behind is killed or is mafia, you die. You win with the Town.

ProtusMose See Profile: Rickon Stark ¡V You are the Town Redirector. You can choose one person each night and redirect their ability to someone else of your choosing. You win with the Town.

TheRul See Profile: Jon Snow ¡V You are the Town Ghost. If killed, you can still participate from beyond the grave. Please post in Italics once dead. You win with the Town.

Krisnatharok See Profile: Theon Greyjoy ¡V You are the Town Day Vig. You can choose one person to kill once during the day via PM to the mod. You win with the Town.

ekster See Profile: King Robert Baratheon ¡V You are Town with no special powers. You win with the Town. This Player is actually the Town Miller, and will be detected as Guilty upon investigations.

Independent

muzscman See Profile: Tyrion Lannister ¡V You are the Jester. Your job is to get voted to L-0, as subtly as you can. You win with the by achieving your goal. Bonus flavor for doing this without acting like an ass. ƒº

Mafia

Dave15 See Profile: Queen Cersei Lannister ¡V You are a Mafia Godfather. You send in the Night Kill orders. You show up Innocent on Investigations. You may communicate privately with your partners Archivis See Profile and Dezbend See Profile. You win with the Mafia.

Archivis See Profile: Ser Jaime Lannister ¡V You are a Mafia Hitman. Once during the game you can choose to kill a player during the day via PM to the mod. You also will kill whoever votes L-2 upon a successful lynch. You may communicate privately with your partners Dave15 See Profile and Dezbend See Profile. You win with the Mafia.

Dezbend See Profile: Prince Joffrey Baratheon ¡V You are the Mafia Silencer. You can choose one person per day to silence, and they will also have their actions blocked that day and the subsequent night. You may communicate privately with your partners Archivis See Profile and Dave15 See Profile. You win with the Mafia.

Day 1 / Night 1 Actions
DrModem investigated Antonica ¡V Innocent
Dezbend silenced Jim blocking his powers for Day 1 and Night 1
Antonica blocked Archivis¡¦ powers for Day 1 and Night 1
Krisnatharok shot ekster
Dave15 was lynched
Protus redirected Antonica¡¦s action to DrModem (moved block from Archivis to Modem)
BigReds42 hid behind Antonica
tmodelt protected Meningitis
Dezbend killed muzscman, who subsequently lost his minigame

Day 2 / Night 2 Actions
Dezbend silenced Jim blocking his powers for Day 2 and Night 2
Antonica blocked Archivis¡¦ powers for Day 2 and Night 2
DrModem investigated Archivis ¡V Guilty
Archivis tried to shoot DrModem in the face, but was blocked by Antonica
Archivis was lynched and his L-2 kill power was blocked by Antonica
BigReds42 hid behind DrModem
ProtusMose redirected TheRul¡¦s power to Antonica
tmodel protected DrModem
Dezbend killed Antonica, but she had TheRul¡¦s power so she could still participate in game
Unfortuately, Archivis told her Dezbend was the other Mafia, so she declined

Day 3 / Night 3 Actions
Dezbend silenced DrModem blocking his powers for Day 3 and Night 3
TheRul was lynched but his ghost power activated
BigReds42 hid behind Dezbend and died due to Dezbend being Mafia
ProtusMose redirected tmodelt¡¦s power to Krisnatharok
tmodelt protected Modem but ProtusMose redirected to Krisnatharok
Dezbend killed ProtusMose

Day 4 / Night 4 Actions
Dezbend silenced DrModem blocking his powers for Day 4 and Night 4
Jim was lynched
tmodelt protected Meningitis
Dezbend killed Krisnatharok

Day 5 / Night 5 Actions
Dezbend silenced DrModem blocking his power for Day 5 and Night 5
Mod laughed hysterically at Dezbend¡¦s post saying the logical play in this scenario is a No Lynch
»Re: [game] Game of Thrones
Antonica bugged me until I ended the game
--

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02

1 edit
So I have to post this cause I got denied to call out all the BS because Arch talked to me.

Let me first off by saying I truly hope that over half the players re-read this game over and over again and learn at least one thing from this game. There are SEVERAL things you can learn, but even just one would probably help the community out.

I guess I get frustrated cause I'm usually town, and I'm always dead right off the bat. That's cause the mafia knows that I'm a decent player and I will nail their ass to the ground if I'm alive long enough.

Lets start with how wrong everyone was. Do you guys read the game? Do you read how people die? There are clues all around you. I came out and mentioned that I had blocked Arch. That's why the L-2 DID NOT DIE, because was blocked from the start of the game. He couldn't shoot, even admitted it, posting it in the game... and I said I blocked him, and for whatever reason NO ONE could figure out why the L-2 didn't die? You bought Dez's bs arguement that he was some one shot whatever? COME ON!!!!!!!! Even if he was that role, we just proved LAST GAME that the role he mentioned is a mafia role. I can't believe the amount of crap you guys buy into.... and it's ALL in the game for you to read and sort out yourself.

Too many people rely on someone else to figure it out for them, and then just agree. That's the downfall of the town 90% of the time. You guys are your own players are and MORE than capable of thinking for yourself. Start doing it!!!! It doesn't mean that someone can't figure it out first and post and you realize and go along. Sometimes yes it is tricky cause there is fluff and FUD and you have to sort it out, but come on, when it's right there in previous posts.. take the time to figure it out!

The fact that Jim was silenced day 1 and day 2... and you guys thought he was the silencer? Pffffffffffft. Small chance of it happening. Yes it could have happened, but realistically and when you break it down to the numbers, chances were Jim was town, and not mafia. Why would he admit he didn't know who targeted him when his role was to find out who targeted him when there were so few players left? It would be suicide. For everyone who voted for Jim... please re-read the game.

So that's the two bigger things that got to me this game, and hopefully you can re-read and see where you went wrong the other several times and fix it for the next game! (IE Modem clearing me, and finding arch, and you wanna question if he was the Cop???????)

And from now on, should it OFFICALLY be known that Dez is no longer the fail player of mafia......
--
»Re: [game] Star Wars Days 2 and 3