Phillip M Dampier
join:2003-03-23
Rochester, NY

Dampier to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert

Re: Why is this news ?

said by BHNtechXpert:

said by Racerbob:

Surely there must be something more important to report on today ?

Because it came from his "pal" at "stop the cap". Don't ya know that whenever these two get together the world stops for just a moment or at least they think it does.

Perish the thought. Actually, I don't think the world stops for anything. I could have written about Casey Anthony trying to get an unlimited data plan from Verizon before being led off to the slammer... forever, but no.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by Dampier:

said by BHNtechXpert:

said by Racerbob:

Surely there must be something more important to report on today ?

Because it came from his "pal" at "stop the cap". Don't ya know that whenever these two get together the world stops for just a moment or at least they think it does.

Perish the thought. Actually, I don't think the world stops for anything. I could have written about Casey Anthony trying to get an unlimited data plan from Verizon before being led off to the slammer... forever, but no.

He bit!! Amazing...thank you for proving my point about you two. I knew you couldn't resist the temptation. Damnit I hate when I'm always right.
mob (banned)
On the next level..
join:2000-10-07
San Jose, CA

mob (banned)

said by BHNtechXpert:

He bit!! Amazing...thank you for proving my point about you two. I knew you couldn't resist the temptation. Damnit I hate when I'm always right.

Except the only thing you have managed to prove is that you're angry that someone got on the front page of DSLR and you did not.