uniqs
share rss forum feed

Pope
Premium
join:2001-08-05
Napa, CA

1 recommendation

Verizon

I actually don't come anywhere near the 2gb cap because I have WiFi available in both my home and at work. Either way, I am starting to think it is time to buy myself a pay per minute basic phone and save about $50 a month x 3 phones.

Smart phones are not necessary, and that's where these companies are making a mistake. Everyone wants/needs the ability to make calls but the rest is not required.

apollo80

join:2002-01-31
Richmond, VA

said by Pope See ProfileSmart phones are not necessary, and that's where these companies are making a mistake. Everyone wants/needs the ability to make calls but the rest is not required.

:

DING DING DING! We have a winner! Jack, tell him what he's won!!!

chances14

join:2010-03-03
Michigan

said by apollo80:

said by Pope See ProfileSmart phones are not necessary, and that's where these companies are making a mistake. Everyone wants/needs the ability to make calls but the rest is not required.

:

DING DING DING! We have a winner! Jack, tell him what he's won!!!

unfortunately we live in a world now where people feel like smartphones are necessary. way too many people are addicted to facebook and twitter and all those useless mobile games for them to give up their precious smartphone and internet

kerya666

join:2002-12-20
Valrico, FL
reply to Pope

What I do not get is why (with the exception of greed) do they force people to HAVE a data plan at all, even with unlocked phones bought from elsewhere. It's a total scam. Just because I bought a certain phone and choose not to use that company's data services I shouldn't be required to. I do not agree with this IMEI number-scaning/big-brother supervision telling me what service I should or shouldn't have.