join:2002-02-15
Florissant, MO

muzscman to Meningitis

Premium Member

to Meningitis

Re: [game] Game of Thrones

said by Meningitis:

Vote: muzscman

I just find it odd that you stick up for KrisN like that. It's like you're positive he's town, because you're not.

Find it odd all you want. He's not one of the Others.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

said by muzscman:

said by Meningitis:

Vote: muzscman

I just find it odd that you stick up for KrisN like that. It's like you're positive he's town, because you're not.

Find it odd all you want. He's not one of the Others.

OTHERS? Care to explain that word?

Dezbend
MVM
join:2001-04-20

Dezbend to muzscman

MVM

to muzscman
FoS: muzscman

your posts are moving into weird territory.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
said by TheRul:

OTHERS? Care to explain that word?

From Wiki:

The Others are a malevolent race of creatures found beyond the Wall. They have only been seen at night, and are always accompanied by intense cold. The Others appear as tall, gaunt, graceful humanoids with glowing blue eyes. They wear armor that shifts in color with every step, and wield thin crystal swords with blades so cold they can shatter steel. Others move silently, but their voices sound like cracking ice; it is hinted that they have their own language. Creatures killed by the Others soon reanimate as wights: undead zombies with similarly glowing eyes.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Dezbend

Premium Member

to Dezbend
Calling him weird because he is keeping with the flavor of the game? I may not have seen much of the episodes, but even I know to check the serie's wiki page.

vote: TheRul for being an idiot

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend

MVM

ok, I see what is going on.

unFoS

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
I have not seen the game of thrones. My line of questioning is, since you seem to be defending him, finding mafia. I am now thinking I am right.
Vote Muz and KrisN next

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman to Dezbend

Premium Member

to Dezbend
said by Dezbend:

FoS: muzscman

your posts are moving into weird territory.

If I may ask, why is that? I mean, I'm just calling it like I see it. He's not one of the Others, at least in my mind.

Vote: Meningitis for voting for me.

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend

MVM

I will admit that I am not paying 100% attention due to my job demanding more of me lately, I was under the assumption that the mafia would be the lanasters and the town be the starks, etc. it did not occure to me that the others would be the mafia so I was lost. I am not watching the TV series, but I did read the book a year ago or so.

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
said by TheRul:

I have not seen the game of thrones. My line of questioning is, since you seem to be defending him, finding mafia. I am now thinking I am right.
Vote Muz and KrisN next

I also have never seen it. Voting KrisN off won't do you any good. Neither will voting me off.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
said by TheRul:

Vote Muz and KrisN next

lol ok bro

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend to muzscman

MVM

to muzscman
you seemed to move from a gut feeling to sure, that seemed weird to me, but I have explained it to myself in my own head and will not ask for clarification.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul to muzscman

Premium Member

to muzscman
said by muzscman:

said by TheRul:

Vote Muz and KrisN next

I also have never seen it. Voting KrisN off won't do you any good. Neither will voting me off.

That is defending KrisN. I have not seen any proof. I must say that this is definitely odd behavioral.

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman

Premium Member

said by TheRul:

said by muzscman:

said by TheRul:

Vote Muz and KrisN next

That is defending KrisN. I have not seen any proof. I must say that this is definitely odd behavioral.

Lynch me and I will prove I'm not lying. Hell I'll vote for myself if it will make you happy.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
You really think I would have crumbed the spat with ekster if I was mafia? You must really think I am terminally dumb. If it's not obvious I am town, lynch me and you'll realize I am.

But don't lynch someone for pointing out the obvious about me. If you think I am mafia, vote me. If everyone else is as deluded as you are, you will see that I am right and you are wrong.

So put your money where your mouth is and vote for me, or look somewhere else.

I'm fairly certain mafia is taking advantage of this. FOS on all of you.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
Places

Meningitis to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
He may be insinuating they're a cult of sorts (not familiar with the show just going through wiki).

Letting my vote hang out anyway. At least until someone in the know gives me a reason to vote otherwise.

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica to muzscman

Premium Member

to muzscman
You having more info than the rest of us on day 1 usually means mafia.

I'm comfortable with KrisN or muz going. For now leaving my vote on Kris.
Antonica

Antonica to Meningitis

Premium Member

to Meningitis
cult/masons with a "vig" shot......

and I'm the queen of england.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
Places

Meningitis

Premium Member

said by Antonica:

cult/masons with a "vig" shot......

and I'm the queen of england.

I agree. Like I said, he may be insinuating that. I'm not. You see where my vote is...

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Antonica

Premium Member

to Antonica
Since everyone is so confused over a town vig shooter crumbing his role so hard right before he takes his shot... FOS on all of you

vote: KrisN

Town deserve to have the wool pulled over their eyes. You're normally smarter about this, so I am guessing you are mafia.

^^ People can read this after they see I am town.

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend to Antonica

MVM

to Antonica
I am not reading mason into all this.

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman

Premium Member

I don't understand why everyone is reading so much into Kris's vote. He's not one of the Others.

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend to Krisnatharok

MVM

to Krisnatharok
boo! that is a poor play. I hate self-votes.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
Places

Meningitis to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

Since everyone is so confused over a town vig shooter crumbing his role so hard right before he takes his shot... FOS on all of you

Town deserve to have the wool pulled over their eyes. You're normally smarter about this, so I am guessing you are mafia.

Are you saying it's impossible for mafia to crumb vig shooter then shoot someone?

I can claim I'm a dog... I'll bark in my next post. If you don't believe it you're all dumbasses...

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

You can't be the dog, because I am the dog.
And if I am not the dog then I am Hamlet's Father

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
Maybe it's cause you are still a noob,

but one too many times mafia assassin claimed town vig to try and get away with it.

And if you are town, then you deserve to be lynched for killing another townie. GG

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Meningitis

Premium Member

to Meningitis
said by Meningitis:

said by Krisnatharok:

Are you saying it's impossible for mafia to crumb vig shooter then shoot someone?

I can claim I'm a dog... I'll bark in my next post. If you don't believe it you're all dumbasses...

WIFOM

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
Places

Meningitis

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

WIFOM

You're too funny. Crumbing a role does not make it fact. Just saying.

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman to Antonica

Premium Member

to Antonica
said by Antonica:

Maybe it's cause you are still a noob,

but one too many times mafia assassin claimed town vig to try and get away with it.

And if you are town, then you deserve to be lynched for killing another townie. GG

Then we are down two townies instead of one and the Others are that much closer to winning the game.

FoS Antonica.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Antonica

Premium Member

to Antonica
said by Antonica:

Riiiight. Town vig is literally a crapshoot. No known town deserved to be lynched, ever.

Unless you want mafia to win.