Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul to sholling

Premium Member

to sholling

Re: 5 Best Places To Live - If You're An Illegal Alien

If the Denizens of the U.S. would get off their fat rear ends and pick the fruits and veggies, for pennies then we could kill two birds with one stone.

well I would have said that once, till I moved up here, and realized what shit work it actually is. Just glad to have someone doing it.

Boricua
Premium Member
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto

Boricua

Premium Member

said by TheRul:

If the Denizens of the U.S. would get off their fat rear ends and pick the fruits and veggies, for pennies then we could kill two birds with one stone.

Thank you for saying so. I've done the same thing and the shit ain't no joke. Amercians are a bunch of wusses. sholling See Profile forgot that all those illegals that work and collect a paycheck can not file for taxes, all those social security deductions cannot be collected at a later age unless they become citizens.

sholling
Premium Member
join:2002-02-13
Hemet, CA

sholling

Premium Member

said by Boricua:

said by TheRul:

Thank you for saying so. I've done the same thing and the shit ain't no joke. Amercians are a bunch of wusses. sholling See Profile forgot that all those illegals that work and collect a paycheck can not file for taxes, all those social security deductions cannot be collected at a later age unless they become citizens.

You mean the ones not working under the table? While collecting benefits and while we pay to educate their kids for 16 years.

BTW California has been trying for years to get the feds to reimburse California for the cost of jailing illegals. So far we haven't had much luck.