how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

cornelius785

join:2006-10-26
Worcester, MA

A sad sad day

Maybe it's time to COMPLETELY shun anything big media. just don't watch it, buy it, pirate it, look at it, rent it, etc. maybe then they'll get the hint that absurdly huge salaries and raping customers at every corner isn't a good business plan.

Transmaster
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Bill and Opus

join:2001-06-20
Cheyenne, WY

As long as I

can get my documentary shows from the UK I'll be happy. I don't download movies, and I get my music from iTunes. I have a certain pleasure in iTunes because I know iTunes has the minions of the RIAA by the 'nads and I am very careful to only get music from indie bands that are not indentured servants to the studios and there are a lot of them on iTunes. I like the percentages they are getting paid as well. What is going to be interesting is cloud storage. Apple has already indicated on their paid accounts what you store there is your business. Apple is paying the recording industry for the right to have these remote files so in a sense Apple is going to monetize bootleg music. Of course the RIAA won't see it that way
--
I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
- Mark Twain in Eruption