Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

gorehound

join:2009-06-19
Portland, ME
reply to tmc8080

Re: mail competition

USPS could use more of our money.they need it.
netflix can go to hell.i hate a capped internet but i also have a real hate for netflix.

just lost my retail job of 18 years due to them.

decifal

join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN
kudos:1
said by gorehound:

USPS could use more of our money.they need it.
netflix can go to hell.i hate a capped internet but i also have a real hate for netflix.

just lost my retail job of 18 years due to them.

Blockbuster or Hollywood video? Problem I had with them is the prices and the overages.. Though I understand your anger towards them, their pricing model wasn't really that great.. Competition proved that. Sorry to hear about your job loss though... Always sucks..

FailOverflow

join:2011-02-23
united state

2 recommendations

reply to gorehound
Maybe the real hate is the fact you spent 18 years in retail.

hottboiinnc
ME

join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH
spending 18years in retail has nothing to do it with it. But working for a company that resells/leases something it can not control the future is. Retail is always changing and many companies have innovated. I know people that have been in retail for 20+ years and enjoy it and work their way up the latter. Maybe you've heard of a company called the LEGO Group? Their family has been in the retail business for like 90years! Family still OWNS the company! Talk about should have moved from retail eh? Especially when that family makes over $2.5billion PER YEAR!

But other than working in a factory that's going to be outsourced where are you going to work in the USA? ATT as a union lineman? Maybe! If the Union will allow them to hire more.