how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

join:2004-02-05
New York, NY
reply to hottboiinnc

Re: Need More $

Your American ISP fellating is pitiful. Thread after thread, I see you spreading propaganda and attempts at justifying their delivery of subpar service for high prices.

Which one are you working for? Comcap? Time Warner? AT&T? If I had to guess, I'd go with Comcap.

hottboiinnc
ME

join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

i actually work for the LEGO Group. and own my own business. And if you want change- maybe you should be the one that steps up and changes it. Instead you bitch about it and hope it will change for what you want; maybe you should wake up and see that it won't change for what you want until YOU change it. Otherwise live with what you're dealt.

And Comcrap? you show you true age eh? And also if they were really crap they wouldn't be making the money they do. Talk about someone being a little jealous eh?

r81984
Fair and Balanced
Premium
join:2001-11-14
Katy, TX
Reviews:
·row44

said by hottboiinnc:

i actually work for the LEGO Group. and own my own business. And if you want change- maybe you should be the one that steps up and changes it. Instead you bitch about it and hope it will change for what you want; maybe you should wake up and see that it won't change for what you want until YOU change it. Otherwise live with what you're dealt.

And Comcrap? you show you true age eh? And also if they were really crap they wouldn't be making the money they do. Talk about someone being a little jealous eh?

So even though Lego already pays for their website's internet connection should comcast, ATT, etc be able to charge Lego Group extra when comcast, att, etc. customers go to lego.com to play the free games or watch the videos???
--
...brought to you by Carl's Jr.

join:2004-02-05
New York, NY
reply to hottboiinnc

Comcap is not good for anyone except its shareholders. You're damn right I'm jealous of their ability to make money off of idiots. Making a lot of money rarely translates to producing a quality product.

The universal theme here is that the people love crap. It is why Apple products continue to sell like hotcakes, DVDs continue to outsell Blu-rays, lossy compressed music is overtaking CDs, console gaming continues to grow and PC gaming continues to shrink, conservatives continue to get elected... quality doesn't stand a chance in this world.