Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

fonzbear2000
Premium
join:2005-08-09
Saint Paul, MN

Why pay for Netflix's streaming when...

I can go to sites like letmewatchthis and movies2k and stream movies currently in theaters for FREE!
--
»One of the VERY BEST sites to download youtube videos

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

1 recommendation

said by fonzbear2000:

I can go to sites like letmewatchthis and movies2k and stream movies currently in theaters for FREE!

because it's illegal and wrong moron.

dr3yec

join:2002-12-19

Who cares ! Since netflix went up , I will go back to pirate streams. Sounds good to me as well. Its illegal , LMFAO

wings10
I Am Legend
Premium
join:2004-06-09
South Elgin, IL
reply to fonzbear2000

said by fonzbear2000:

Because I want classics in HD. Not some pirated dvd rip or filmed off the movie screen.
--
"The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration."

TEKSAVVVYYY

@adelphia.net
reply to dr3yec

Arrrrgh, matey!

wings10
I Am Legend
Premium
South Elgin, IL
reply to dr3yec

said by dr3yec:

Who cares ! Since netflix went up , I will go back to pirate streams. Sounds good to me as well. Its illegal , LMFAO

And then wonder why Studios are charging so much because scum bags think it is ok to steal some ones work.
--
"The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration."

Kevin83165

join:2002-03-31
Herrin, IL

Is that why the prices are so high? Dang, what excuse will you make up for the high prices that existed BEFORE the internet became popular?

mulv81

join:2011-07-14
Hamilton, ON
reply to wings10

Wow, you are really gullible. You fall for that bullshit? Obviously they were already charging too much and people told them to go fuck themselves and started downloading their shit for free instead.

Bottom line is, make better movies and people will buy them. I pirate movies frequently, but won't even waste my bandwidth on 95% of the shit that's out there.

wings10
I Am Legend
Premium
South Elgin, IL

LOL keep telling yourself that. Your a thief plain and simple.

Kids today.