spc
uniqs
d1gw33d
join:2009-06-20
Clovis, CA

d1gw33d to Jeff

to Jeff

Re: Corporate Bullshit Spin

There's no need to try to convince me you're a fan of Netflix. I really don't care - I just noticed your comments seemed to be up in arms about Netflix when even with the price increase ($6/month... really dude?) it's more than fair compared to the options available.

Which we can review;

Cable - Please. Please sell me a bundle of channels which are 95% not of interest and charge me $100/month. Oh but you can save $ by bundling services! $180.

Satellite - Same... only with contracts!

iTunes/Vudu/Etc - Charge per movie. No thanks.

Redbox/Retail - No.

Hulu - lol

Netflix - Streaming only @ $7.99 and so so content with a few gems each month.

Piracy - Fine with me and free.

But yes. "Vote" with your wallet any way you want. It's your life. I'll still call you a moron.

Jeff
Connoisseur of leisurely things
Premium Member
join:2002-12-24
GMT -5

Jeff

Premium Member

said by d1gw33d:

There's no need to try to convince me you're a fan of Netflix. I really don't care - I just noticed your comments seemed to be up in arms about Netflix when even with the price increase ($6/month... really dude?) it's more than fair compared to the options available.

You're not really that swift at reading comprehension, are you? I'm not upset about the price. I'm upset about how it's being done, and the false reason described by Netflix behind it.
said by d1gw33d:

Piracy - Fine with me and free.

This is where you and I disagree. I don't find piracy to be fine. I find it to be conveinent and easy, but that's about it. There needs to be a fair line someplace between the raping of the customer and piracy.
said by d1gw33d:

But yes. "Vote" with your wallet any way you want. It's your life. I'll still call you a moron.

You know many people are switching to decaf these days. You should consider it.