uniqs

sholling
Premium Member
join:2002-02-13
Hemet, CA

sholling

Premium Member

We Need Bacon-Bacon Trucks

Now this looks like the kind of fine lunch truck dining that we need in the southland.

»news.yahoo.com/blogs/san ··· 982.html
quote:
You can order from a regularly changing menu (crafted by a Michael Mina vet) of a half-dozen sandwiches as well as fries. Try the Bacon Bacon Burger with a side of dirty fries (that come with fried pork belly trimmings) or one with pork belly and a fried egg. And even if you're not a dessert guy, go for the chocolate-covered bacon strip.

Steve
I know your IP address

join:2001-03-10
Tustin, CA

Steve

That looks like the kind of thing San Francisco would try to ban for some reason or another.

No_Strings

join:2001-11-22
The OC

No_Strings to sholling

to sholling
There's one similar which shows up at the OC fair grounds on occasion. Some of my co-workers and I head there on Thursdays.

»www.ocweekly.com/events/ ··· -810525/

ohdan
join:2008-11-10
Adelanto, CA

1 recommendation

ohdan to sholling

to sholling
Click for full size
Keep that thing away from the Takosher truck: »takosher.com/about/whati ··· akosher/

Takosher™ is the first certified glatt kosher taco truck. We mix the sweet Jewish and spicy Mexican culinary traditions into unique mouth-watering tacos that are a delight to the senses. Each taco is hand crafted using only kosher and natural ingredients.

sholling
Premium Member
Hemet, CA

sholling

Premium Member

said by ohdan:

Keep that thing away from the Takosher truck: »takosher.com/about/whati ··· akosher/

Takosher™ is the first certified glatt kosher taco truck. We mix the sweet Jewish and spicy Mexican culinary traditions into unique mouth-watering tacos that are a delight to the senses. Each taco is hand crafted using only kosher and natural ingredients.

No matzo ball soup? I love matzo ball soup. It goes great with a bacon and avocado sandwich.

ohdan
join:2008-11-10
Adelanto, CA

ohdan

Sir, do you mock me? Bacon with matzo ball soul? How completely vulgar.

sholling
Premium Member
Hemet, CA

sholling

Premium Member

said by ohdan:

Sir, do you mock me? Bacon with matzo ball soul? How completely vulgar.

Not at all. Back in the 80s I dated a very nice Jewish girl that introduced me to matzo ball soup but that doesn't change the fact that I love bacon. I'm not Jewish and can enjoy both. I just won't do it during Passover.

FutureMon
Dude Whats mine say?

join:2000-10-05
Marina, CA

FutureMon to ohdan

to ohdan
So, do we call that a Juk-arracha coach?

- FM