how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

BTM

join:2000-10-03
Acworth, GA

uhhhh.... anyone else down? (7-13-2011)

My net went down around 8PM this evening. It's been forever since I've had an outage that lasted more than a few minutes and normally it wouldn't bother me except for the fact that the atnex.com and atnex.net websites are also down.

DownAtAtnex

@mycingular.net

Yes. Down here too. Atnex sites down. Phone number not ringing. Have they gone Speed Factory on us?

atnexmike

@comcast.net
reply to BTM

Yes Poweroutage at our data center working to resolve it.

Qgbfh

@myvzw.com
reply to BTM

I'm having the same problems. Tech support *just* called, hopefully back before midnight no promises...

forbin

@luckcolorlab.com
reply to BTM

I just called their customer service. Their entire backbone connection appears to be down... so ALL their customers are down currently. They are actively working the situation but don't have an ETA.

kroloson

@bellsouth.net
reply to BTM

I'm still down 24 hours later. Is anyone back up on ATNEX?

regine44

join:2009-04-22
reply to BTM

We are backup as of 2am last night. Please call 7702224455 if you are still having issues.

Thanks
Mike
ATNEX team

atnexmike

@comcast.net
reply to kroloson

We are backup please give us a call at 7702224455 and we will be happy to help

AtNex NOC

@net2atlanta.com

Problem was caused by a short in a compressor at 56 Marietta. The short blew a 208V leg of a big UPS taking down a number of racks and cages on 2nd floor. When power was restored, the config in our router was gone and had to be rebuilt to the point that we could restore. This affected our DSL and colo customers, but not T1, metro-e or fiber. Outage started at 8:41PM local. Power restored around an hour later. DSL restored around 11:30PM.