signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5
reply to goawayplzzzz

Re: [OC] ASUS AM3+ Crosshair V Formula & AMD Phenom II X6 Overcl

I know you're hurt, but my objective ISN'T to hurt or offend you. It was meant to reach you.

I have been given criticism before and I consider it seriously.

Sorry I offended you, I was hoping you might get the idea, however, that sophomoric banter can be detrimental to winning credibility with folks.

I am NOT the smartest or most experienced person here, and my English isn't the best, my communications skills aren't the best, either, but I try and put an adult spin on how I express myself.

Yes, indeed, there are MANY forums where 133t speak and lolling is the norm, but you might note that here people aren't talking like that all day. No offense, but it is annoying, because I don't want to hang out in a high school locker room. Perhaps it is a generational thing, I don't know.

Do you know how scraping finger nails on a blackboard (ever seen a blackboard?) can be extremely disturbing?

Things were great here before all this. Sure, you can tell me "Ok, then don't read my posts", but you're pretty hard to avoid, especially with you being anonymous, and changing your name with each post to some high school terminology.

I don't want to hurt you, what I want is for you to act like the other adults in the room (no, maybe I am not an adult any more than anyone else, but at least I try to be one).

My apologies, please consider...
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.

Parogadi
What? Stop Looking At Me Like That
Premium
join:2003-03-31
Racine, WI
reply to goawayplzzzz
GB2 /b/ n00b.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to jchambers28
I love this motherboard, i just installed it and running it at 4.0 Ghz no problem just need thermal paste to settle.

CPU
Phenom II 1100T BE
Motherboard
Asus Crosshair Formula V
Memory
G Skill F3-12800CL9Q-16GBRL
Graphics Card
Ati Radeon 4890
Hard Drive
Seagate 1TB 6 Gb/s
Sound Card
On-Board
Power Supply
Cooler Master Silent Pro 850W
Case
Antec 900
CPU cooling
Thermaltake V1
GPU cooling
Stock
OS
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bits

There is a new beta bios released:

»www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...···t4918700
--
"Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword".