All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
yahoo2003
join:2007-11-02
Mclean, VA

yahoo2003 to PX Eliezer704

to PX Eliezer704

Re: As Mr. Reuter said, news is best when it's fresh.

Unfortunately, I don't think either F9 or CEO of F9 has changed for the better, as a member posted:

"I have been in the market for a new VOIP provider for a while now. Just taking my time. Saw this thread from last year and decided that FutureNine wasn't a company that I would be doing business with. This story is just more of the same that has been going on for a while at FutureNine ยป[Future9] Puzzeling attitude at Future Nine".
»[Future9] Puzzeling attitude at Future Nine

None can tell futures of Future-Nine, but there are patterns in the past.

I can have a list of what have become worse and worse, e.g., rate increases and service cuts.

Customers need to aware they are dealing with an individual with un-predictable personalities.
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River

1 edit

PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

said by yahoo2003:

Unfortunately, I don't think either F9 or CEO of F9 has changed for the better, as a member posted:

"I have been in the market for a new VOIP provider for a while now....

That thread is from 2009 !!

By posting that, you prove Nitzan's point about your obsession, and it reinforces the perception that you are hung up in the past.

Moreover, lots of the posts in that thread were in support of Nitzan and F9.
said by yahoo2003:

I can have a list of what have become worse and worse, e.g., rate increases and service cuts.

FutureNine is still a value-priced provider, offering good basic service at good prices.
said by yahoo2003:

Customers need to aware they are dealing with an individual with un-predictable personalities.

To which individual are you referring?

It seems to me that every time you post, you make Nitzan look better, and you make your own case look worse.
yahoo2003
Mclean, VA

yahoo2003

said by PX Eliezer704:

By posting that, you prove Nitzan's point about your obsession, and it reinforces the perception that you are hung up in the past.

F9's "defenders" only make F9 and CEO be more reluctant to make changes to make it better.

A company won't be run down by it's customers and competitors, only by it's management.

If you believe that thread is old, did you see any changes he has made? His current customers are complaining now about his rates/routes changes without notification.

F9 Advertised as "the cheapest" VOIP providers, you know it, there are many lower rates and much better providers there.

There are defenders, that doesn't mean the provider is right. There are much more silent costumers are reading the reviews and posts.

You can attack me and defend your buddies, that will not change the facts that more and more F9 customers left for better providers, you know it.
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River

PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

said by yahoo2003:

If you believe that thread is old....

You have now truly jumped the shark.

It is not a matter of BELIEF if an internet thread from 2009 is old. It is a statement of FACT.
said by yahoo2003:

F9 Advertised as "the cheapest" VOIP providers, you know it, there are many lower rates and much better providers there.

Are there truly monthly flat-rate plans with lower rates, once fees are considered? F9 continues to have very attractive plans:
»www.future-nine.com/plans.html

Does anyone else offer these packages for less? Please tell us.

(In any event, courts allow great latitude in advertising terms such as "best" and "cheapest". It's called parity. Every pizza place in town advertises that they have the "best" pizza.)
said by yahoo2003:

His current customers are complaining now about his rates/routes changes without notification.

Who?

Perhaps you can find a handful, as there are discontented customers in ANY company.

But there is NO big epidemic of dissatisfaction with F9 except in your mind.
said by yahoo2003:

You can attack me and defend your buddies, that will not change the facts that more and more F9 customers left for better providers, you know it.

I don't know any such thing.

And Nitzan is not my "buddy". In fact, I have consistently said that F9 needs to make website upgrades. And Nitzan recently criticized something that I had posted. We are not "buddies".

As I said, everything that you post, ends up to his benefit.

Arne Bolen
User of Anveo Direct, 3CX and Qubes OS.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-21
Utopia

Arne Bolen to PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

to PX Eliezer704
said by PX Eliezer704:

said by yahoo2003:

Two years is an extremely long time in the world of Voip. A provider who were good two years ago could be bad today and vice versa.
yahoo2003
Mclean, VA

1 edit

yahoo2003 to PX Eliezer704

to PX Eliezer704
said by PX Eliezer704:

As I said, everything that you post, ends up to his benefit.

I'm sure F9 CEO agrees with that.

I'm just too busy with many projects and don't have time to post many of my opinions, I only need to add the links, be patient .

That tread is only 1 year and 2 months old (2010-05-10)

»[Future9] Rate surprises (and not good ones)

There are many new ones.
yahoo2003

yahoo2003 to Arne Bolen

to Arne Bolen
said by Arne Bolen:

said by PX Eliezer704:

said by yahoo2003:

Two years is an extremely long time in the world of Voip. A provider who were good two years ago could be bad today and vice versa.

Indeed.

In 2 years, Callcentric implemented SimulRing, call hunting and got Fax to email working reliably and added many other features. CC's rates have not increased (at least for my DID since 2007)

New comers such as VOIP.ms provide very competitive prices and services.

There is Anveo which I love it.

What improvements has F9 done in 2 years? There were many threads about F9's service cuts and rate increases.

Arne Bolen
User of Anveo Direct, 3CX and Qubes OS.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-21
Utopia

Arne Bolen

Premium Member

said by yahoo2003:

What improvements has F9 done in 2 years?

Future Nine is a provider who specializes in low rate VoIP Phone Service. It's a provider for those who are only concerned about the lowest possible call rate.

IMHO you can't compare such provider with a high quality business provider like Anveo and a high quality residential provider as Callcentric.

If you look in the forum you will find several people complaining about the $0.0198 call rate with Callcentric.
yahoo2003
Mclean, VA

yahoo2003

F9's international rates for some popular destinations have increased by 40% recently, e.g., China was 1c/min, it became 1.4c/min. CWU has consistent less than 1c/min, CC is like 1.3c/min.

I tried to compare international rates of several providers, only F9 doesn't have A-Z table.

F9 customers recently complained about without rate table.

Providers with A-Z tables have more transparent rates and are less likely to have problems F9 had.

As you said, rates are not the only factor for customers to select providers.

I currently have much more reputable providers with lower cost.
jason_m
join:2010-01-09
Peabody, MA

jason_m

Re: Revenge rating.

Yahoo2003,

Nitzan was nice enough to let it slide and loose $100 on you. Why you continue to blast Future Nine over $15 is incomprehensible. As a business user, you should have downgraded to per minute and start paying for your high usage, or canceled. $15 is about 1500 minutes, which roughly equates your overage - fair enough. Unless you're really hurting, $15 in a business is pocket change. This is really nothing to be raising a big stink about, it's time to move on.
yahoo2003
Mclean, VA

yahoo2003

It's not about money, it's about how a business conduct it's business and deal with customers.

You have read enough posts to know how other providers deal with similar situations.

F9 has neither admitted any wrong doing or made corrections after it happened.

It's every member's responsibility to let customers know providers, good or bad.