Premium Member
join:2009-06-21
Utopia

Arne Bolen to nitzan

Premium Member

to nitzan

Re: Classic REVENGE REVIEW.

said by nitzan:

but to us it meant we had to look the other way for many many months when you kept crossing the 2000 minutes allowed on your DID.

IMHO a provider should never look the other way when the limit is passed. Always automatically charge for overage minutes even if it is only a couple of minutes.

As F9 don't use wordings like "unlimited", all plans are clearly marked with the number of minutes included, I can't see any problem with automatic charging of overage minutes.

I suggest you change the text at »www.future-nine.com/plans.html to:

Free INCOMING Minutes:2000
Usage over the limit included are charged at $0.0xx per minute.

That way it will be even more clear.
yahoo2003
join:2007-11-02
Mclean, VA

2 edits

yahoo2003

said by Arne Bolen:

said by nitzan:

but to us it meant we had to look the other way for many many months when you kept crossing the 2000 minutes allowed on your DID.

IMHO a provider should never look the other way when the limit is passed. Always automatically charge for overage minutes even if it is only a couple of minutes.

As F9 don't use wordings like "unlimited", all plans are clearly marked with the number of minutes included, I can't see any problem with automatic charging of overage minutes.

I suggest you change the text at »www.future-nine.com/plans.html to:

Free INCOMING Minutes:2000
Usage over the limit included are charged at $0.0xx per minute.

That way it will be even more clear.

Agreed. Except many customers had signed up at much higher limits (at least 3000 min/mo) than published at web site from time to time.

By industrial standard, if customers are not notified term charges by writing or emails , they should stay with rate/limit at time of signing up, e.g, those customers with $1/mo DID offers should not pay $5/mo or $6/mo posted on web site from time to time.

Providers such as Anveo clearly stated incoming calls over limit will be charged at e.g. 1.4c/min.

An Anveo customer was charged for over limit for that day, he posted, that did not become a big issue.

CallCentric notified a residential customer for using 5000+min/mo without charging that customer first.

F9 instead charged a long time custom with only one month usage of 3500min/mo at end of month for $15, without notifying customer limit change or posting rates of over limit.

By industrial standard, provider can't charge customer with un-published rate.

As he stated "he decide" how much to charge. If I had more than $15 in my account, he could have charged me for much more than $15 such as $100 "administration fee" as he said. That's why I said F9 can't be trusted.

I don't have time to respond F9 CEO today, but I'll.
nitzan
Premium Member
join:2008-02-27

nitzan

Premium Member

said by yahoo2003:

Agreed. Except many customers had signed up at much higher limits (at least 3000 min/mo) than published at web site from time to time.

1. That's great and all but you exceeded the 3000 min limit too. How many times do we have to go over this? you didn't just exceed the 2000 min limit - you exceeded BOTH limits!
2. We do not publish limits "from time to time". We had a 3000 min limit for a certain period, then we changed it to 2000 min a couple of years ago. You make it sound like we flip-flop with this - this is b/s and bordering on slander - we've only ever had these two specific limits!

By industrial standard, if customers are not notified term charges by writing or emails

No dude - YOU decided that. Nobody owes you anything unless it's written in your terms of service - which it wasn't. You just for whatever bizarre reason feel entitled to take advantage of a business for well over a year to make your own business flourish, then slander them when they finally penalize you for your disproportionally high usage. Shame on you.

Providers such as Anveo clearly stated incoming calls over limit will be charged at e.g. 1.4c/min.

That's awesome. We charged you 1 cent a minute. Clearly this is unfair and we should have charged you 1.4 cent a minute.

F9 instead charged a long time custom with only one month usage of 3500min/mo at end of month for $15, without notifying customer limit change or posting rates of over limit.

One month of usage? what happened to the other 10 months or so in which you exceeded the 2000 min limit? you want all sorts of warnings but when it comes down to it YOU put a business on a residential line and therefore it's YOUR responsibility to monitor your usage.

There is no such standard - get over it.

At this point you sound like a broken record. Good luck with your next provider - until they, too, kick you off due to overuse.

Hogs will be hogs!
yahoo2003
join:2007-11-02
Mclean, VA

4 edits

yahoo2003

said by nitzan:

said by yahoo2003:

1. That's great and all but you exceeded the 3000 min limit too. How many times do we have to go over this? you didn't just exceed the 2000 min limit - you exceeded BOTH limits!
2. We do not publish limits "from time to time". We had a 3000 min limit for a certain period, then we changed it to 2000 min a couple of years ago. You make it sound like we flip-flop with this - this is b/s and bordering on slander - we've only ever had these two specific limits!

By industrial standard, if customers are not notified term charges by writing or emails

No dude - YOU decided that. Nobody owes you anything unless it's written in your terms of service - which it wasn't. You just for whatever bizarre reason feel entitled to take advantage of a business for well over a year to make your own business flourish, then slander them when they finally penalize you for your disproportionally high usage. Shame on you.

That's awesome. We charged you 1 cent a minute. Clearly this is unfair and we should have charged you 1.4 cent a minute.

One month of usage? what happened to the other 10 months or so in which you exceeded the 2000 min limit? you want all sorts of warnings but when it comes down to it YOU put a business on a residential line and therefore it's YOUR responsibility to monitor your usage.

There is no such standard - get over it.

At this point you sound like a broken record. Good luck with your next provider - until they, too, kick you off due to overuse.

Hogs will be hogs!

I liked you responses, it's the Nizan the others had described .

BTW, you're lying, after I told you I started porting out to CC, you PMed me and offered me to stay (Do you want me to post the PM?)

I notified you 2 months later to close my account after I used up my balance.

Does it make you fell better when you're lying about firing customers when many customers fired you?