All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Want fibe25
join:2011-01-01

Want fibe25

katimavik construction laying fiber

Whens bell going to offer fibe services in katimavik?
I have seen them working(digging and laying fiber) for months.When will they finish it?

sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

I presume you mean Katimavik, a region of Kanata ... part of Ottawa?

Bell have certainly been putting in some remotes in the Kanata area but not enough to service significant numbers of residents.

They are very slow about improving internet in Ottawa.
Want fibe25
join:2011-01-01

Want fibe25

yes Kanata the area just in front of the trinity high school was fibe offered but its the only area atm

sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

That's there to please the retirement residences on Campeau, Kanata, the school and the Legion building on Aird. Never mind all the residences!
bt
join:2009-02-26
canada

bt to Want fibe25

to Want fibe25
Who knows? Your guess is as good as any of ours.

There have been fiber installations that were built over a year ago in Ottawa that are still sitting dark.

XR999
See ya Rogers.
join:2010-05-24
Ottawa, ON

XR999

No kidding, my area of Ottawa is served by 2Mbps DSL and Bell's done the work in the area to up the speed, heck I can see the new equipment for Fibe hanging off the older remote box but as of yet they haven't lit up the better service.

Personally, I don't see why, I mean they must be getting murdered in Ottawa by Rogers, since the best they can do in a lot of areas is 2Mbps and it costs not far off from some Rogers Cable Internet plans, let alone what the resellers of Rogers Cable charge.