join:2002-09-02

Antonica

Premium Member

That was the nice version
Antonica

Antonica to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
We all have bad games, but there are more and more that are getting better, and we just get stuck dealing with people not playing! Everyone is able to play, so play Don't let the mafia play for you.

Jim7
Premium Member
join:2003-02-10

Jim7

Premium Member

said by Antonica:

Don't let the mafia play for you.

But when you're mafia (not you in particular), that's when it's fun.

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica

Premium Member

well yeahhhhhhh hehe.

Just saying being town most of the time, I want the fellow townies to step up and read the game and play it. It's more fun if we can nail 3 mafia in a row instead of just 2...

Dezbend
MVM
join:2001-04-20

Dezbend to Antonica

MVM

to Antonica
we should have lost the day after arch died. that no one saw what you saw amazed me. arch tried to protect me by going after me, but I thought it was over the top. No one remembered the role block later, and I was glad of it, but you are right, that should have been a home run for the town, the mafia won on errors.

and realistically it was a tie not a win.

but still a fun theme, thank you Kris for setting it up.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

When town cannot possibly win, it's a mafia victory. I could have let it go on. Men and tmod would have eventually realized that Modem was silenced, and would have had to either vote No Lynch or given up. It's not like you were going to vote yourself. They could have also voted off Modem, since there was some doubt there. I can't call it a tie.