chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain

Re: chlen stretches it cross-cuntry (and even pokes into Canada)

said by Chaplain:

The dude needing $1 for weed cracked me up.

Funny side note to that, I did not want to bring my stash with me into Canada just in case (also I was going to BC where it is not exactly hard to find) so I just gave it to some hippy in a Portland music shop, he was paranoid as hell. I guess nobody gave him free weed before.

So many homeless out west, I totally forgot they exist. Giuliani cleaned NYC up real good and there are not many that can survive a Boston winter... so I was a bit surprised in San Fran although Oakland was exactly as I pictured it.

brian
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mission Viejo, CA

brian

Premium Member

said by chlen:

So many homeless out west, I totally forgot they exist. Giuliani cleaned NYC up real good and there are not many that can survive a Boston winter... so I was a bit surprised in San Fran although Oakland was exactly as I pictured it.

You should visit San Diego sometime. The year round sunny and mostly warm weather makes it a haven for the homeless.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

said by brian:

said by chlen:

You should visit San Diego sometime. The year round sunny and mostly warm weather makes it a haven for the homeless.

Can't you guys do something about that. It really hurts inside.

I mean seriously hurts, I tripped over this one guy in San Francisco and my ankle is still sore. What you guys need is a New Jersey.

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
join:2002-02-15
Florissant, MO

muzscman

Premium Member

You have to make it down to St. Louis one of these days. I have a couch you can crash on and plenty in my stash for a friend. Oh and guitars/instruments. House is full of them.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

said by muzscman:

You have to make it down to St. Louis one of these days. I have a couch you can crash on and plenty in my stash for a friend. Oh and guitars/instruments. House is full of them.

Appreciate it, this work both ways man, if you ever want to chill upstate or head out to Boston, Montreal or NYC.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer

Premium Member

I'll wave when I'm driving from Boston to Connecticut in September.