spc
uniqs

capecoddah
join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA

capecoddah to ebgbjo

to ebgbjo

Re: [MA] Hurricane Season

Checked hurricane supplies. Ordered 12 packets of mix. Storm Flag set is found.

My Cool Story about first time to Pat O'Brien's:
I delivered a boat from West Palm Beach to N'Awlins. Went to do some drinking, final goal was to get a Hurricane Glass from P O'B.
I had a healthy(un?) stack of take-out cups and the P O'B glass when I got back to the boat.
Dropped the glass in the water boarding the boat... No break, just a straight Bloop...

I have a couple that have been donated to me since.

HenryFarpolo
Premium Member
join:2003-08-31
Andover, MA

HenryFarpolo

Premium Member

After a few Hurricanes, I might have blooped right in to pursue the cherished glass.

I have fond memories of O'Briens...or should I say partial memories. At least, I have a picture of myself and my wife to prove I was there on one of my trips.

capecoddah
join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA

capecoddah

said by HenryFarpolo:

After a few Hurricanes, I might have blooped right in to pursue the cherished glass.

I have fond memories of O'Briens...or should I say partial memories. At least, I have a picture of myself and my wife to prove I was there on one of my trips.

If you don't have a Cool Story or some fuzzy patches of memory about Pat O'Brien's, you were doing it wrong.

As far as diving in THAT water, I'd have been dead of Acute Alcohol Poisoning before the thought ran across my mind.

I looked in my Mardi Gras box and found 2 more glasses and 2 mix-pax I seemed to have missed last year.