spc
Search similar:

uniqs
greg925
join:2010-12-23

1 edit

greg925

No multiple upload channels here yet - California

I am here in California on 105/10 Extreme plan I have seen no multiple upload channels

EG
The wings of love
Premium Member
join:2006-11-18
Union, NJ

EG

Premium Member

No surprise. Hang in there, it's still very new and still being tested.
crucialcolin11
join:2004-09-12
Roseville, CA

crucialcolin11 to greg925

to greg925
Yup still in testing and it was never rolled out in California with the exception of the Bay Area/Wine Country. I think someone in Stockton might have had it too though. I believe they pulled the test all together for the time being also(don't recall seeing anyone still having upstream bonding after a recent modem power cycle on this site) .
greg925

greg925

I am in bayarea, Calif. Would love to have Better upload speeds One of my cousin he lives in Southern California, He got Verizon Fios his upload speed are far better than my comcast its around 50mb/sec even though verizon says 35 mb/sec on there upload but He gets around 50 anyhow back to comcast so let's see after this thing goes up for everyone I hope comcast puts up with good upload speeds
dimitrib90
join:2005-03-17
Vallejo, CA

dimitrib90 to greg925

to greg925
I had it but it got pulled as well. My bet is that when upstream bonding comes back so do the new speed tiers for comcast.
antidelldude
join:2003-12-22
Beverly Hills, CA

antidelldude to greg925

to greg925
I had it for a few weeks. Worst few weeks of my life with Comcast (packet loss and terrible speeds). I called and called, posted in the direct forum. And my complaints fell on deaf ears until upstream channel bonding was finally turned off after a few weeks and everything is normal again. They have some bugs to work out.

RR Conductor
Ridin' the rails
Premium Member
join:2002-04-02
Redwood Valley, CA

RR Conductor to greg925

Premium Member

to greg925
Hey, we don't even have D3 up here in Mendocino County yet, feel lucky
RR Conductor

RR Conductor to crucialcolin11

Premium Member

to crucialcolin11
said by crucialcolin11:

Yup still in testing and it was never rolled out in California with the exception of the Bay Area/Wine Country. I.

Not in the Mendocino County Wine Country. Napa and Sonoma County seem to think they are the only Wine Country around, snobs

JigglyWiggly
join:2009-07-12
Pleasanton, CA

JigglyWiggly to greg925

to greg925
Comcast does not listen to requests for anything.
Drizew
join:2004-09-17
Los Lunas, NM

Drizew to greg925

to greg925
We don't have any sort of bonding here. I guess there is a small section of New Mexico that does, but it isn't here, and I don't expect it to be any time soon. Give it some time.

My D3 estimation for my area: Downstream 3-6 months, upsteam.... 5-7 years.
crucialcolin11
Roseville, CA

2 edits

crucialcolin11 to RR Conductor

to RR Conductor
said by RR Conductor:

Not in the Mendocino County Wine Country. Napa and Sonoma County seem to think they are the only Wine Country around, snobs

shows what little I know about Wine lol.

It does seem like most people around Sacramento only consider Sonoma and Napa to be wine Country though. Most likely because Sonoma/Napa Counties are a lot closer to us. I also now visit Sonoma County a few time a year to visit my sister as she moved up there about 4 years ago(Ironically shes not a Wine Person, go figure ) where as I've never been up north.

Actually if you realy think about you it could make a claim that all of Northern California is Wine Country
Expand your moderator at work

RR Conductor
Ridin' the rails
Premium Member
join:2002-04-02
Redwood Valley, CA
ARRIS SB6183
Netgear R7000

RR Conductor to crucialcolin11

Premium Member

to crucialcolin11

Re: No multiple upload channels here yet - California

said by crucialcolin11:

said by RR Conductor:

shows what little I know about Wine lol.

It does seem like most people around Sacramento only consider Sonoma and Napa to be wine Country though. Most likely because Sonoma/Napa Counties are a lot closer to us. I also now visit Sonoma County a few time a year to visit my sister as she moved up there about 4 years ago(Ironically shes not a Wine Person, go figure ) where as I've never been up north.

Actually if you realy think about you it could make a claim that all of Northern California is Wine Country

Well, actually, Redwood Valley is the furthest north Wine Growing Region in CA, and a certified AVA (American Viticultural Area). So while there may be some small Vineyards here and there (ie.they have some vineyards around Laytonville and Covelo here in Mendocino County) north of us, there are no further north Wine Growing Reigon's. We're not that far from Sac really, just take 5 north to Williams, then Hwy.20 west into Mendocino and Lake Counties. I don't even drink myself, surrounded by all this fine wine yet LOL

Okay, back to the data stuff
greg925

1 edit

greg925

Antioch CA

I see multiple channels now for upstream here in california

redbeard916
join:2011-02-23
Folsom, CA

redbeard916

Where's this at ^
greg925

1 recommendation

greg925

Antioch CA

pflog
Bueller? Bueller?
MVM
join:2001-09-01
El Dorado Hills, CA

pflog to crucialcolin11

MVM

to crucialcolin11
There are quite a few good wineries in the Plymouth area, much closer than Sonoma and Napa

JigglyWiggly
join:2009-07-12
Pleasanton, CA

2 edits

JigglyWiggly

Merced, CA

I do

Fixed margin blowout. ~sorto'

Chester2
join:2000-10-17
Menlo Park, CA

1 edit

Chester2 to greg925

to greg925

Menlo Park, CA

I seem to have multiple upload channels here is Silicon Valley.

NetFixer
From My Cold Dead Hands
Premium Member
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Netgear CM500
Pace 5268AC
TRENDnet TEW-829DRU

NetFixer to JigglyWiggly

Premium Member

to JigglyWiggly

If you absolutely have some uncontrollable urge to use hot-linked images:

»Site FAQ »How wide can an uploaded graphic be?

Using Image Tags for Linking Off-Site
Any graphic wider than 700 pixels linked off-site using [img] tags will not be resized, and it will blow out the right margin of the posting window. The extended margin will affect the entire posting page, and it can render the thread difficult for you and others to read. If this occurs, mods will edit the graphic to include a "width" statement, changing the graphic size. Please be considerate of others when posting images.

Otherwise, try this:

»Site FAQ »How do I post attachments and screenshots?
»Site FAQ »Inline Images in Posts

Not all of us have 36" 1920 x 1600 (or larger) monitors.
greg925

greg925

I got the multiple channels and here are the results

I am on 105/10 tier and getting 20 mbps upload now
Moffetts
join:2005-05-09
San Mateo, CA

Moffetts to greg925

to greg925
Psh, only 20?

I sure thought that Comcast was going to bump 50/10 and 105/10 users to 50/15 and 105/20. I could sure go for a change... 50/10 is boring.
crucialcolin11
Roseville, CA

crucialcolin11 to greg925

to greg925

well still no Upstream Bonding in the Sacramento region :P

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

Sunny to greg925

to greg925
Please notice the stickied topic for reporting the multiple upstream channel rollout in your areas.

This one ---> »[Signals] Evidence of Upstream Channel Bonding - Post Here