Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

RiseAbove
Premium
join:2004-01-30
reply to treichhart

Re: You know something

Do you know anything about high end optical switches or routers? Let me clue you in on them. I work for a company that does about 1billion dollars or more in sales to AT&T and Verizon in terms of upgrading their backhaul and wireless network. We have thousands and thousands of patents on this technology and continually improve and revolutionize this product to the point that data transmission costs are becoming insanely cheap. Also to power that equipment is getting cheaper and cheaper.

This metered billing and data scarcity crap that providers are pulling now is an utter joke and just like when text messaging first came out nothing but a money grab. Their costs for data transmission are dropping year after year, no data scarcity exists nor does it need to be metered to the levels it is now.

So basically what I am saying is when these companies control 80% of the market it's ridiculous to set such rules. Both you and them can shove it if you think it's fair by any stretch.

Cobra11M

join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX
said by RiseAbove:

Do you know anything about high end optical switches or routers? Let me clue you in on them. I work for a company that does about 1billion dollars or more in sales to AT&T and Verizon in terms of upgrading their backhaul and wireless network. We have thousands and thousands of patents on this technology and continually improve and revolutionize this product to the point that data transmission costs are becoming insanely cheap. Also to power that equipment is getting cheaper and cheaper.

This metered billing and data scarcity crap that providers are pulling now is an utter joke and just like when text messaging first came out nothing but a money grab. Their costs for data transmission are dropping year after year, no data scarcity exists nor does it need to be metered to the levels it is now.

So basically what I am saying is when these companies control 80% of the market it's ridiculous to set such rules. Both you and them can shove it if you think it's fair by any stretch.

you are right to, man, i mean what has AT&T done in the last week.. they now offer unlimited minutes on family plans AS LONG AS you have family txtin...........um id rather txt threw data then give these people my money