spc
Search similar:

uniqs
axiomatic
join:2006-08-23
Tomball, TX

axiomatic

Again...

I want to see proof of the congestion that is the supposed need for the throttling.

I have two college friends who work fairly high up in AT&T and when we all get together for beers they claim there is no real congestion except for peak hours and only in the very largest cities and that minimal network upgrades to those towns could alleviate the problem.

This is ANOTHER cash grab, pure and simple.
Cobra11M
join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX

Cobra11M

said by axiomatic:

I want to see proof of the congestion that is the supposed need for the throttling.

I have two college friends who work fairly high up in AT&T and when we all get together for beers they claim there is no real congestion except for peak hours and only in the very largest cities and that minimal network upgrades to those towns could alleviate the problem.

So correct, AT&T prob sits back and shuts down servers or even makes it look like theres congestion all the time..., I keep wishin that the FCC would do their job and regulate (check AT&T and other companys all the time)

iLive4Fusion
Premium Member
join:2006-07-13

iLive4Fusion to axiomatic

Premium Member

to axiomatic
said by axiomatic:

There are severe congestion problems with AT&T in MANY cities, but only because they are too cheap to add capacity/backhaul to existing towers.