uniqs

cableties
Premium Member
join:2005-01-27

cableties

Premium Member

It's for the children!!!

Seriously, this guy is right.

All we need is nefarious interlopers getting/modifying the logs of ISP retention and posting to bittorents for all to view...

(in other words, why should ISPs invest in logging/security costs for the government..where is their compenstation).

Next up, a PCFIPA Use fee on your bills...

Let me ask, would 18 months of logs have save missing children?
I still am not seeing all the airplane-bombing-attempts halted by the billions wasted on Airport scanners! And how about THAT data that got out with images of innocent, clothesless travelers!
Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium Member
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ

Kearnstd

Premium Member

ISP logs will never catch them because they use methods to reduce ability to be tracked already. undercover work is what usually catches the producers of it.

and from what I hear its mentally rough work too because the agents actually have to look at the stuff while building their evidence pile.

David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David

Premium Member

said by Kearnstd:

and from what I hear its mentally rough work too because the agents actually have to look at the stuff while building their evidence pile.

YOu want to hear about mentally rough work sometime. Ask my mother, when you have to ask a 4 year old or a 2 yr old boy/girl certain questions that should never come up.