Bueller? Bueller?
MVM
join:2001-09-01
El Dorado Hills, CA

pflog to tshirt

MVM

to tshirt

Re: Comcast Rep gave me ANOTHER customer's details

Right, I'm not speaking of this particular case, but rather the historical cases I've read involving this particular person.

I think the OP has a legitimate complaint (despite being rather rude) in this case, but what goes around comes around, eh?

OldschoolDSL
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Indian Orchard, MA

OldschoolDSL

Premium Member

said by pflog:

Right, I'm not speaking of this particular case, but rather the historical cases I've read involving this particular person.

I think the OP has a legitimate complaint (despite being rather rude) in this case, but what goes around comes around, eh?

As said before...

If my post have seem extreme... So have my experiences with Comcast. I would have long switched to another provided, if one was in my area that would service my address.

Everything I have ever posted in the Comcast forum has always been honest, to the point (maybe a little blunt), and has been an accurate account of my issues with Comcast.

( I do not see the reason to attack me for experiencing and reporting here, poor service )

pflog
Bueller? Bueller?
MVM
El Dorado Hills, CA

pflog

MVM

I'm not discounting that you have and had issues, nor that it's not partially or fully Comcast's fault. I'm only pointing out you will catch more flies with honey than vinegar. If you can try to keep an optimistic and positive attitude when speaking/chatting with the reps, perhaps you will get better results. That is all I'm saying, and it was not meant to berate you, so I apologize if it came across that way.

OldschoolDSL
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Indian Orchard, MA

OldschoolDSL

Premium Member

said by pflog:

I'm not discounting that you have and had issues, nor that it's not partially or fully Comcast's fault. I'm only pointing out you will catch more flies with honey than vinegar. If you can try to keep an optimistic and positive attitude when speaking/chatting with the reps, perhaps you will get better results. That is all I'm saying, and it was not meant to berate you, so I apologize if it came across that way.

I gain nothing from lying and if you notice... I don't post much... So logic would suggest (in my opinion)... That I only post here when I do have a reason.

But this is the "internet" and there are some crazy people who do thing for attention... And my experience while true.... Maybe extreme (lucky me, huh?) and may not reflect the bulk of everyone else... So I understand your skepticism.

Apology accepted and understood.

Although I do feel I did start my chat out positive.

Basic summery (mildly sarcastic)....

Hi, how are you
Good and you?
Would you be interesting into X higher plan?
No thank you
But X higher plan is wonderful
No, thank you.... I just want Y
You really should think about z higher plan
I said, NO .... I want Y
Oh OK.... I can sell you Z highest plan
No thank you... I said I want Y
Z higher plan would be good for you
*sigh*
So would you like Z plan?
*sigh* Sure... Why not...
Oh I'm mistaken I can't give you X or Z....
So you wasted my time?
Yes and here is 2 people's account details as consolation prize

pflog
Bueller? Bueller?
MVM
El Dorado Hills, CA

pflog

MVM

said by OldschoolDSL:

Although I do feel I did start my chat out positive.

That you did