All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
jhammons
join:2011-08-07
Lexington, KY

jhammons to davidhoffman

to davidhoffman

Re: Will I go over the monthly cap of 150 GB?

I was reading this. Even though it would take A LOT, it is very possible (I don't do steam). Still though this isn't fair to the people who do have these LEGAL services..., how can they cap this?
medbuyer
join:2003-11-20
Memphis, TN

medbuyer

said by jhammons:

I was reading this. Even though it would take A LOT, it is very possible (I don't do steam). Still though this isn't fair to the people who do have these LEGAL services..., how can they cap this?

this cap issue has been discussed, fought over and call it everything else here on dslreports....

if you've just read and or ntoiced this recently, welcome....

now for the good news, AT&T still doesn't have an accurate meter in place....you can come to your own conclusion after that...

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
TP-Link TD-8616
Asus RT-AC66U B1
Netgear FR114P

NormanS to jhammons

MVM

to jhammons
"We don't care. We don't have to care; we are The Phone Company!" {snort, snort}

That is the "how". Monetizing video streams is the why. I fired them last June. At least I had an option; many don't (enough so that they "don't care" that I left).

graysonf
MVM
join:1999-07-16
Fort Lauderdale, FL

graysonf

MVM

Were you quoting me?
jhammons
join:2011-08-07
Lexington, KY

jhammons

I meant to say isnt* in my earlier post. I'm actually thinking of switching to att because time warner is so terrible here as of late.

NetFixer
From My Cold Dead Hands
Premium Member
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Netgear CM500
Pace 5268AC
TRENDnet TEW-829DRU

NetFixer

Premium Member

said by jhammons:

I meant to say isnt* in my earlier post. I'm actually thinking of switching to att because time warner is so terrible here as of late.

Frying pan or fire, that is the question.

AT&T has also been terrible in many places as of late. That is the primary reason that I now use Comcast instead of AT&T.

YMMV

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
TP-Link TD-8616
Asus RT-AC66U B1
Netgear FR114P

NormanS to graysonf

MVM

to graysonf
said by graysonf:

Were you quoting me?

Hmmmm. I wonder. I believe I've been tossing that out in SBC West, since I became a member of DSLR, but before I visited the Bellsouth (now AT&T Southeast) forum. I'll keep in in AT&T West, from now on...sorry!

graysonf
MVM
join:1999-07-16
Fort Lauderdale, FL

graysonf

MVM

I'm not Ernestine, the person you have been quoting.