Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mission Viejo, CA

brian

Premium Member

said by Prevailer:

I'll admit to liking RBF.

forgot about RBF. I like them too.

I'll admit, though, there's not much I don't like / won't tolerate.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to Prevailer

Premium Member

to Prevailer
S'ok. I had a dubbed tape full of their songs.

That brings up another point. RBF, Slackers, Pietasters, Toasters, Prince Buster, Skatalites, Mephiskaphelis (sp lazy), SkaVoovie, DHC, Buck O Nine, Oceans 11, Save Ferris, etc....... All dubbed tapes from a friend. I owned nothing but stock in blank tapes back then. Good memorex ones too. Had to determine the length of tape and quality (metal tapes, baby!).

Totally forgot about the amount of those I had vs "bought" tapes back in the day. The original piracy.... Had 2 12" Terminators in the trunk. Car rattled like shit. Had 2 6x9 Pioneers in the back, and some kind of put together bullshit tweets in the front. All shoved into a 1987 4 speed VW fox. Amp was something I took hand me down from a friend. Think I paid $25 bucks, IIRC. The big red power chord was visible going under my floor mat. Wires half assedly hidden. Working on car stereos and then washing the cars was the shit back then. We had nothing better to do, and we didn't really know ppl with expensive shit to make us feel bad about our crap.

My pals from up north were huge Queers fans. I liked them, but never really owned anything. Still don't. What was funny is that they knew of a pals little no name band from over 100 miles south (my town), which I always thought was awesome. It was the first I realized the traveling potential of music.
Chaplain

Chaplain to brian

Premium Member

to brian
said by brian:

said by Prevailer:

I'll admit to liking RBF.

forgot about RBF. I like them too.

I'll admit, though, there's not much I don't like / won't tolerate.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· W533aJp4

brian
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mission Viejo, CA

brian

Premium Member

said by Chaplain:

(youtube clip)

That fits into to what I won't tolerate.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

said by brian:

said by Chaplain:

(youtube clip)

That fits into to what I won't tolerate.

I knew I could find it.