spc
uniqs

WRITE2SIRIUS
@optonline.net

WRITE2SIRIUS to Elwood Blues

Anon

to Elwood Blues

Re: BBC Radio 1 Gone From Sirius

So I've sent in two messages to complain about the situation. If you feel as strongly please send in a remark. It can't hurt.

You can contact SIRIUS through their website. Alternatively it looks as though they have easy enough email addresses. firstname.lastname.@siriusxm.com

So here are some names for you:

Mel Karmazin, Chief Executive Officer
Scott Greenstein, President and Chief Content Officer
James E. Meyer, President, Operations and Sales
Dara Altman, Executive Vice President and CAO

GOOD LUCK!

Tod
@clearwire-wmx.net

Tod

Anon

Here is the email I sent to Scott Greenstein, for whatever good it will do.

I like disco music. Im sure I will enjoy the new Studio 54 channel a little bit. But only as a novelty. Once the novelty wears off I will skip it. BBC Radio One was fun for so many reasons. The music was good, the banter between hosts was great. The English accents were refreshing and fun to listen to. The news updates provided a different perspective. And so you replace it with... 24 hours of disco and memories of..wait for it...disco? Couldnt you have replaced some other lame and pointless channel, like Pop2K? Couldnt you have made this another �€˜limited engagement channel?

Please bring back BBC Radio One. Wherever you put it, Ill find it and lock it in as a favorite. Put it waaay down the dial with SixxSense (another pointless channel). Replace any one of the endless list of news, commentary and chat shows. How many famous peoples opinions do I need? You have two channels devoted to that.

I know, I know. You have contractual obligations. You do these studies and make these decisions only after careful consideration. And after all, at the end of the day it is a business and you have to keep your eye on the bottom line. However, do not loose sight of the fact that I and all of the other SiriusXM subscribers are what keep you in business to begin with. Without us, you are nothing.

tod