All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

MagicalPig
join:2008-07-25

MagicalPig to Elwood Blues

to Elwood Blues

Re: BBC Radio 1 Gone From Sirius

I hope you all do realize you can listen to BBC Radio 1 FREE online ...

It always cracked me up when ppl hoot and holler that they are quitting because the ONE station they listen to is being dropped ...and that ONE station is a Third Party station that they can get free elsewhere.

scots
Are we there yet??
Premium Member
join:1999-12-06
Raleigh, NC

scots

Premium Member

said by MagicalPig:

I hope you all do realize you can listen to BBC Radio 1 FREE online ...

It always cracked me up when ppl hoot and holler that they are quitting because the ONE station they listen to is being dropped ...and that ONE station is a Third Party station that they can get free elsewhere.

And how does that help those who want to listen to it in their cars? A large majority don't have the means to stream internet audio in their vehicles.

MagicalPig
join:2008-07-25

MagicalPig

Since it was delayed on SXM anyway (Not live)you could just strip the online feed and listen through yer ipod or whatever in the car.

Tod
@clearwire-wmx.net

Tod to MagicalPig

Anon

to MagicalPig
I do not hoot and holler. And, I listen(ed) to BBC Radio One in my car, with a service that I'm already paying for monthly.

Mike F
@ststelecom.com

Mike F to scots

Anon

to scots
As a Brit living over here the loss of Radio 1 on Sirius has pissed me off no end. I listened to the radio whilst driving principally so it was a luxury. However I have decided that for the price of less than one year's subscription of Sirius to buy an internet radio. This will mean I can listen, live, to all of the BBC's broadcasts. I miss driving but it works out for the better. Goodbye Sirius and your appalling customer service, scurrilous sales people and narrow minded programming. Still I figure even you cannot screw up a monopoly.