Search similar:

uniqs

DataRiker
Premium Member
join:2002-05-19

DataRiker

Premium Member

ATT hates America

From wholesale dumping of our most intimate conversations to the Government, to the blatant disregard for consumers, all while drinking from the public trough makes it clear ATT hates America.

Politicians if your reading please stop this deal.
openbox9
Premium Member
join:2004-01-26

openbox9

Premium Member

said by DataRiker:

all while drinking from the public trough makes it clear ATT hates America.

I'd suggest that AT&T loves the US precisely for this reason
said by DataRiker:

Good luck, because I doubt they are.....

PapaMidnight
join:2009-01-13
Baltimore, MD

PapaMidnight to DataRiker

to DataRiker
...and as true as the above is, with all these facts account for, it'll still going through; and what's sad is that you and I both know it.
talz13
join:2006-03-15
Avon, OH

talz13 to openbox9

to openbox9
said by openbox9:

said by DataRiker:

all while drinking from the public trough makes it clear ATT hates America.

I'd suggest that AT&T loves the US precisely for this reason
said by DataRiker:

Good luck, because I doubt they are.....

Loves America but hates Americans

RichzCataz
@ca.gov

RichzCataz to PapaMidnight

Anon

to PapaMidnight
AT&T loves money,, they wouldn't mind having their Monolopy Back, but for the time being they love money, and so do congresscritters,, for a few $100thousand in cash they'll listen and attendto your needs too.
Freedom, everyone has the freedon to buy as many politicans as they can! gotta love that democracy $$$$

Anon
@clearwire-wmx.net

Anon

Anon

AT&T is actually now SBC which is actually SBC, AT&T, Pac Bell & Bell South. The monopoly has been back for some time but nobody cares about landline monopolies any longer.
sonicmerlin
join:2009-05-24
Cleveland, OH

sonicmerlin to DataRiker

to DataRiker
said by DataRiker:

From wholesale dumping of our most intimate conversations to the Government, to the blatant disregard for consumers, all while drinking from the public trough makes it clear ATT hates America.

you're

t3ln3t
@datareturn.com

t3ln3t to Anon

Anon

to Anon
said by Anon :

AT&T is actually now SBC which is actually SBC, AT&T, Pac Bell & Bell South. The monopoly has been back for some time but nobody cares about landline monopolies any longer.

You forgot about SNET and Ameritech :P
There are still a few gaps in the 'new' at&t's holdings, to make it what it was, pre-1984 (Divestiture). Qwest has those territories ...
Pacific Telisis came first, followed by SNET, then Ameritech, then Cellular One, then AT&T, then Bellsouth. I did leave out a few NON-Telco aquisitions... Nobody cares about web hosting, e-commerce or telco billing software

anon
@verizon.net

anon to DataRiker

Anon

to DataRiker
said by DataRiker:

No, AT&T loves America. They hate the consumer... or at least show nothing but contempt for them.