spc
Search similar:

uniqs
tmc8080
join:2004-04-24
Brooklyn, NY

tmc8080

now don't you get it?

It's time for MILLIONS of AT&T AND T-MOBILE SUBSCRIBER TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNTS!

I don't care if you have to go without cellular service for 15 years because nobody wants into your market.. it's time to leave these companies HIGH AND DRY of subscribers!

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium Member
join:2005-03-14
Woodstock, CT

ptrowski

Premium Member

You lead the way. Of course you don't care if I don't have cell service.
flbas1
join:2010-02-03
Fort Lauderdale, FL

flbas1 to tmc8080

to tmc8080
if i have to (currently i have sprint and don't have to) i will go without cell. phone at my work, and a phone at my home will be fine. But i can't afford to take the food off my table for entertainment (Android True Smartphone, with mobile data, capable of making phone calls & basic cable with home internet)

currently, i pay $300/month those luxuries - let the price go up, on either side - and I don't know how much the average consumer can handle it.

this - and the capping of internet?
tmc8080
Brooklyn, NY

tmc8080 to ptrowski

to ptrowski
said by ptrowski:

Nobody said go handset-cold turkey.. buy a WIFI tablet.. and use VOIP.

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium Member
Woodstock, CT

1 edit

ptrowski

Premium Member

said by tmc8080:

said by ptrowski:

Great idea if you live in a dense area, but for millions of people who don't want to stay on one place while making a call it's a bad idea.
tmc8080
Brooklyn, NY

tmc8080

said by ptrowski:

said by tmc8080:

said by ptrowski:

Great idea if you live in a dense area, but for millions of people who don't want to stay on one place while making a call it's a bad idea.

Good, then YOU'RE the reason for an explosion in GASOLINE PRICES too.. if an idiot will pay ANY price, then that's what they'll charge! ... And you screw the rest of US senseable people in the process... your welcome for screwing the economy.

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium Member
Woodstock, CT

ptrowski

Premium Member

said by tmc8080:

Good, then YOU'RE the reason for an explosion in GASOLINE PRICES too.. if an idiot will pay ANY price, then that's what they'll charge! ... And you screw the rest of US senseable people in the process... your welcome for screwing the economy.

Yes, I am single handedly ruining the environment by driving to work everyday and talking on my cell phone while driving. Maybe I will club a baby seal while I am at it.

You also forget that there are hundreds of thousands business accounts. So you think that a large business is going to cancel all those accounts as well to use VoIP over wifi? Get real.

michieru
Premium Member
join:2009-07-25
Denver, CO

michieru to tmc8080

Premium Member

to tmc8080
What's screwing the economy is the lack of vehicle that runs anything else other than gasoline. What's screwing the economy is the lack of alternatives, to the current markets. Over regulated and high price tags for products and services that don't allow the average new business to start without at least having a few million to start.

Many americans want a alternative but the problem is that due to policy and regulation that was put in place by bigger business. It has stiffled any growth effort or startup from actually happening, leaving such a effort to those who have millions which isn't you or me.