Lisle, IL

BEARS

Tonight! Go Bears!

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
kudos:2
I have been waiting...and it's finally that time of the year. My Cutler jersey is ready (although I know he won't play long)!!

Best part of the year!!

sleuth
Premium
join:2001-08-30
West Des Moines, IA
reply to Jon
I hate pre-season but i understand they need to make cuts. Barber looks good huh? Great goaline option and I did/do like the pickup.

Nuckfuts
Premium
join:2003-10-18
Joliet, IL
They looked ok but they have a tough schedule this year. The first 3 weeks are gonna be tough. I hope they can rise to the occasion. Since baseball has been such a big disappointment in this town I am looking forward to football, college and pro.

kcazzie
One Of Jerry's Kids
Premium
join:2000-08-13
Morton Grove, IL
Plus NO PRO B-BALL this year... Which really sucks... Kobe and a few others may be going to China to play for a 1M a month...

Nuckfuts
Premium
Joliet, IL
Don't even get me started on that. These guys make way too much money.

Jon
Premium
join:2001-01-20
Lisle, IL
said by Nuckfuts:

Don't even get me started on that. These guys make way too much money.

Well let them explain!

"Sure NBA Players make a lot of money, but we spend a lot too."
-- Patrick Ewing

»itsjustmoney.blogs.com/its_just_···yer.html

Nuckfuts
Premium
Joliet, IL
"We spend alot too", LMAO. Wish I could use that excuse at work.

whymeintrouble
Premium
join:2001-06-20
Naperville, IL
reply to Jon
I hope Cutler really has gotten better footwork, sounds like he is going to need running shoes... assuming he survives long enough to run.

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
kudos:2
reply to Jon
Boys and girls, we are ~20minutes away from the beginning of regular season...How excited are we!?

GO BEARS!!!!!

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL
Hell yeah! GO BEARS!

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL
reply to Jon
Thought they looked pretty damn good today. Nice win!

VegasMan
Are We There Yet?
Premium
join:2002-11-17
Schaumburg, IL
reply to Jon
I hope this is the side of Sybil we see all year.
--
In need of a Vegas vacation.

jsinaiko
Premium
join:2001-04-25
Chicago, IL
reply to Jon
And against a good team - supposedly. I was shocked at the all-round quality of the game, and the coaching too even!
--
Illegitimati non carborundum

sleuth
Premium
West Des Moines, IA
reply to Jon
I was totally impressed with the offensive scheming. Having the the ATL DL and Linebackers crashing one direction and taking the play the other. I have never seen us do that before.

Looks like we made great adjustments on D. I was a bit worried after the Giants toasted us in preseason. Our OL held up pretty well too. I started off skeptic and worried about this season. Now I'm hopeful. Bear down!

Warzau
Premium
join:2000-10-26
Naperville, IL
kudos:1
reply to Jon
D was great!... The INT by Cutler was totally on him. But good game all around. NOT BAD

Nuckfuts
Premium
Joliet, IL

1 recommendation

They beat a team, wait let me re-word that, they pretty much destroyed a team alot of top sports analysts picked to be possibly superbowl bound, lmao. That game was so awesome and Jim Cornelison's National Anthem was also awesome. I am hoping for a 2-0 Bears vs. fudgepackers in week 3 and sweet revenge.

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL
reply to Jon
Joe Buck has the biggest forehead I've ever seen.
And, he's a tool.

Warzau
Premium
Naperville, IL
I swear to God I get even more pissed off when he is the announcer during a Bears Games.

VegasMan
Are We There Yet?
Premium
join:2002-11-17
Schaumburg, IL
reply to Jon
Well it looks like the other side of Sybil showed up today.
--
In need of a Vegas vacation.

gdm
Premium,MVM
join:2001-06-15
Mchenry, IL
kudos:3
This is just pathetic. Why in the hell would you being in cutler to get another sack at the end. This is going to be a long season. TE not blocking, dropped balls and the list keeps going.

Nuckfuts
Premium
Joliet, IL
Receivers who do not how to get open when their O line is pathetic. Cutler won't last another season like this. Poor performance overall. Got our hopes up last week for nothing. How can you play so good then so bad. Gonna be a long season. Packers will eat us alive with and O line playing like last year and a D playing 10-20 yard zone on 3rd and 4. Rodgers will cut us apart. Not feeling to good about next week. Sorry, but Jerry Angelo needs to go. He did nothing for this O line.

sleuth
Premium
West Des Moines, IA
reply to Jon
I say trade Hester. The guy is a nonfactor outside of the return game, where kick returns is basically obsolete.

He can't play CB, his natural position back in college, and he's not worth anything at WR. Guy has a $40 million contract, a lot of it involves incentives but I believe $20 million guarantee *gasp*. Use this buster as trade bait and see if we can get some talent on the D, OL or CB.

cubs4eva
Premium
join:2004-04-29
Aurora, IL
That money basically makes Hester impossible to trade. With Carini hurt, this is the same O-Line as last year. The Bears have to run the ball more. When you run like 3 times in the second half and the D can key up on Cutler, it's over.

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL
reply to Jon
I agree that outside of special teams, Hester isn't really worth much. This was the saints though. A much better team then the Falcons IMO.

And the Bears can't run the ball, at least, effectively with the OL they have. IMO the OL is their issue. On the rare occasion they can actually block, we make big plays. Until they fix this problem, nothing will change on the offensive side.

sleuth
Premium
West Des Moines, IA
reply to Jon
Anyone know where I can watch the games stream live?

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL
I did at one time. Last time I visited it all that was there was a notice that the site had been seized lol. Pretty sure you can watch them on nfl.com but have to pay for that.

sleuth
Premium
West Des Moines, IA
said by Jon:

I did at one time. Last time I visited it all that was there was a notice that the site had been seized lol. Pretty sure you can watch them on nfl.com but have to pay for that.

I only saw options for Audio Pass and Game Rewind (recordings of the Live games). Additionally Sunday Ticket, but I can't really rationalize paying all that money for every single game. Not really a selling point for me. I just want to make sure I get all the Bears games. They should provide an a la carte option.

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL
You can try here
»forum.wiziwig.eu/forums/32-NFL-CFL-AFL

I've seen it before but never tried it.

Warzau
Premium
Naperville, IL
reply to Jon
Another shitty game, nice overthrown balls, bad OL, terrible pass protection, SSDD.