uniqs
share rss forum feed

Jon
Premium
join:2001-01-20
Lisle, IL
reply to Warzau

Re: BEARS

Why can't williams catch a f*cking pass?

sleuth
Premium
join:2001-08-30
West Des Moines, IA
reply to Jon

I knew I should have picked up the Chiefs D for my Fantasy Football team. Darnit!

Parneli

join:2004-12-28
Naperville, IL
reply to VegasMan

said by VegasMan:

2+ months till sping training.

Mmmmmkay. So about the 2012 season....

jester121
Premium
join:2003-08-09
Lake Zurich, IL

Hanie is who we thought he was.

Bad.

Warzau
Premium
join:2000-10-26
Naperville, IL
kudos:1
reply to Jon

I don't know. I have the same look on my face as your avatar.

ILpt4U
Premium
join:2006-11-12
Lisle, IL
kudos:9
reply to Jon

If there is a bright side here, the Falcons lost as well, and the Lions should lose tonight, so no ground in the Wild Card has been lost yet

jsinaiko
Premium
join:2001-04-25
Chicago, IL
reply to Jon

Just got back. Yikes! Reminded me of my youth watching Bobby Douglass. Except that team had Butkus and Wally Chambers and Virgil (One Nut) Livers.

One of the worst games I have ever seen, live or on the tube. Man!
--
Illegitimati non carborundum

ILpt4U
Premium
join:2006-11-12
Lisle, IL
kudos:9
reply to Jon

Hope in Denver against Tebow and Company?

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL
reply to Jon

They just looked uninspired. I don't think Hanie is that bad. The guy has only played like 9 quarters in 3 years. Though it's a bad time for him to have to take a few games to get into a rhythm.

7 sacks didn't help either.

jsinaiko
Premium
Chicago, IL

Maybe he look not-so-bad on TV but at the game he looked awful. Missed open guys, ran into about three of those sacks, couldn't throw anywhere near any of our receivers till that drive in the 4th (as the guy in front of me said, Roy Williams needs to get burned at the stake!). Marion Barber looked OK, Knox got open a few times - Hanie just couln't hit him till late in the game.

I defended Hanie last week but he looked totally clueless today. D was OK - gave up 10 points, which gives any team a chance to win.
--

sleuth
Premium
West Des Moines, IA

said by jsinaiko:

Maybe he look not-so-bad on TV but at the game he looked awful. Missed open guys, ran into about three of those sacks, couldn't throw anywhere near any of our receivers till that drive in the 4th (as the guy in front of me said, Roy Williams needs to get burned at the stake!). Marion Barber looked OK, Knox got open a few times - Hanie just couln't hit him till late in the game.

I defended Hanie last week but he looked totally clueless today. D was OK - gave up 10 points, which gives any team a chance to win.

Too bad that hail mary was a fluke. We lost because we didn't get any turnovers or special teams help - this is where we score points unfortunately. Our O just isn't that good.

I'm expecting an uglier offensive performance against Denver. Think our OL can block Dumervil and Von Miller? Yea right.

jsinaiko
Premium
Chicago, IL

As long as the ybeat that complete turd Teabow.
--

whymeintrouble
Premium
join:2001-06-20
Naperville, IL
reply to Jon

i unfortunately(?) didn't get to see the whole game. But when I did tune in, every damn time I see Hanie getting trampled by large fat fast guys. last time I checked, freaking Chiefs sucked in the sack department! Oh well, hopefully they don't rush Cutler back too fast. it sounded like he really messed up that thumb. maybe we can get some good O-line guys in the draft LOL!

Nuckfuts
Premium
join:2003-10-18
Joliet, IL

Plain & simple. Cutler gone, Forte now this team is in serious trouble. IMO I think we are done for. You go from 30+ points a game to 3 against the Chiefs shows me this offense is in dire disarray.

jsinaiko
Premium
Chicago, IL

It is. But I'm still hoping for a miracle against that ass-hat twerp Teebow.
--

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL

said by jsinaiko:

It is. But I'm still hoping for a miracle against that ass-hat twerp Teebow.

Yes! I would like our D to give him a "Welcome to the NFL" greeting.

jsinaiko
Premium
Chicago, IL

That's two of us (at least).

Plus, and I really can't remember why, I really dislike the Broncos. I think it might go all the way beck to the late 70s and their "Orange Crush" D and their insufferable QB Craig Morton, who reminds me of Tebow a little bit.

Seeing as the guy runs a lot, I think the honors should go to our extremely hard-hitting cornerback and general stud Peanut Tillman.
--

Nuckfuts
Premium
join:2003-10-18
Joliet, IL

Yeah, I hope the D stomps his ass cuz I am sick of hearing about him but my enthusiasm for my Bears has faded fast once again.

jsinaiko
Premium
Chicago, IL

It's hard not to fade with their 2 best offensive players out - possibly for the rest of the season and playoffs (if there are any). But Tebow is still a huge PITA and as you say, I hope they stomp the guy.
--

Warzau
Premium
join:2000-10-26
Naperville, IL
kudos:1
reply to Nuckfuts

Ditto time to put some hurt into Tebow.

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL
reply to Jon

Another 3 o'clock game? F*ck I hate that.

sleuth
Premium
West Des Moines, IA
reply to Jon

Lions are gonna win, no shocker there.

Panthers need to keep the lead!!! C'mon Panthers!!

EDIT:
Crap, Falcons just scored to take the lead.

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL

1 edit
reply to Jon

It's already a Tebow blowjob fest and the game hasn't even started.
I can already tell the announcers are gonna piss me off.

Edit:
Wait, his season high for passing is 202 yards? Can someone explain why is everyone Jerking to this guy?

jsinaiko
Premium
Chicago, IL

I hate the Bears right now - wish I was a Packers fan.
--

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL
reply to Jon

Barber has lost this game,
single handed.

sleuth
Premium
West Des Moines, IA
reply to Jon

We got Tebowned. Maybe there actually is a god and he's football bias.

sleuth
Premium
West Des Moines, IA
reply to Jon

No need to rush Cutler or Forte back now. We're not making the playoffs unless the other teams completely implode.

BearBuddy

@comcast.net

What was that kicker sniffing on right before the last kick? He had something in his hand and took repeated hits from it before putting on his helmet and winning the game.

insomniac
Oh Yeah
Premium
join:2002-09-22
Naperville, IL
reply to Jon

Well, that was bloody painful. Season's over.

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL
reply to BearBuddy

said by BearBuddy :

What was that kicker sniffing on right before the last kick? He had something in his hand and took repeated hits from it before putting on his helmet and winning the game.

Smelling salts. Isn't it just ammonia?