spc
uniqs
Russ6
join:2011-03-17
Houston, TX

Russ6 to jefflewis

to jefflewis

Re: Spectrum Quad Tuner DVR revealed

What do you think of the Facebook, Twitter and Pandora apps that run on Xfinity Spectrum?

Can you use Netflix or Hulu through Xfinity Spectrum?

What type of Comcast market are you in (Motorola or SA/Cisco)?
jefflewis
join:2002-06-13
Evans, GA

jefflewis

said by Russ6:

What do you think of the Facebook, Twitter and Pandora apps that run on Xfinity Spectrum?

Can you use Netflix or Hulu through Xfinity Spectrum?

What type of Comcast market are you in (Motorola or SA/Cisco)?

Facebook is basically read only, but displays feeds, pictures, and videos. It's ok, but it's quicker to just look on my phone.

Pandora is awesome! I'm a huge Pandora user to begin with, but the app on this box is really good and the sound quality is great.

Netflix and Hulu are not on this box.

Most if not all shows have a "share" button. I tried to use it a couple of times and it didn't work. When you click share on a show, it will popup and ask if you want to post three canned statements to facebook or twitter. You cannot edit the statements and I think they were along the lines of "I love this show", "I hate this show" etc. Again, it didn't post to my accounts when I tried them.

My market uses Motorola and Pace boxes.
Russ6
join:2011-03-17
Houston, TX

Russ6

I appreciate you taking the time to answer questions about the Xfinity Spectrum DVR.

It sounds like the Xfinity Spectrum is currently being limited and not utilizing all the hardware features that it has.

Please keep us informed on any changes that are made (for example, if the number of shows that can be recorded at one time increases from just two, if more apps are made available or if AnyRoom DVR functionality is added).

Thanks