J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

[Cinemagic]Another casualty.

Not sure who else noticed, but Cinemagic has also gone off the air. I liked listening to this station when the kids weren't in the car and when it isn't 90F outside. Just clicked on channel 10 (my radio) and it said "Off the air" and headed back to Channel 2 (BBC Radio) which then assaulted my ears with disco music.

I'll likely call today...this subscription isn't worth the money it was once worth.

BillRoland
Premium Member
join:2001-01-21
Ocala, FL

BillRoland

Premium Member

said by J E F F4:

Not sure who else noticed, but Cinemagic has also gone off the air. I liked listening to this station when the kids weren't in the car and when it isn't 90F outside. Just clicked on channel 10 (my radio) and it said "Off the air" and headed back to Channel 2 (BBC Radio) which then assaulted my ears with disco music.

I'll likely call today...this subscription isn't worth the money it was once worth.

I did, they yanked it a month ago or so ago here, moved it to "online only." I ripped them a new one, never heard back. Disappointing to say the least.

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

said by BillRoland:

said by J E F F4:

I did, they yanked it a month ago or so ago here, moved it to "online only." I ripped them a new one, never heard back. Disappointing to say the least.

As I had said, I don't listen to it in the summer for some weird reason, unless it's dark outside...but I need it during the winter months and when it's dark outside..can't explain it. So I was pretty upset when I saw it gone...I noticed the same day I clicked on channel 2 and Studio 54 came up (instead of BBC Radio 1). Damn...Cinemagic was the only reason why I switched from Sirius to XM.

BillRoland
Premium Member
join:2001-01-21
Ocala, FL

BillRoland

Premium Member

I hear ya, just about everything that makes it unique and different from FM radio has is being phased out. It sucks.