spc
Search similar:

uniqs

anon8769
@mich.net

anon8769

Anon

I know how to fix them!

Just thought how to fix them. Get the $20 unlimited texting plan and get a program to send your data via texts. You can send unlimited 160 byte packets and start racking up megabytes worth of texts!!
xenophon
join:2007-09-17

xenophon

Re: I know how to fix them!

Or got to Sprint... unlimited text included and $10 for unlimited data.
rmdir
join:2003-03-13
Chicago, IL

rmdir

Or if you use Android, install the Google Voice app, get a GV number, and use that to send all your text messages. That's what I do, I don't need Verizon's grossly overpriced text plan. If it were free, I'd take it but I sure as heck am not going to pay for it.

gigahurtz
Premium Member
join:2001-10-20
USA

gigahurtz

Premium Member

You can do this with an iPhone too. Trust me, I know

RichzCataz
@ca.gov

RichzCataz to rmdir

Anon

to rmdir
Skype now does voice and video for Android! Theres a choice! dump AT&T
NuShrike
join:2010-09-01

NuShrike to rmdir

to rmdir
Or also, install something like textPlus on Android/iOS/etc, get a number separate from your normal number, and text for free on that number.
BiggA
Premium Member
join:2005-11-23
Central CT

BiggA to rmdir

Premium Member

to rmdir
Exactly. Should serve light users just fine. I'm a user who definitely needs unlimited, so GV wouldn't work for me- but AT&T still has those plans...
Expand your moderator at work

FutureMon
Dude Whats mine say?

join:2000-10-05
Marina, CA

FutureMon to xenophon

to xenophon
Not to brag, but I got a special deal from Verizon.

I have two phones, each of which I pay the $30 unlimited data.
The plan I'm on includes unlimited texting.
I am getting a special discount of $20/mo for each phone - it's called the "Talk & Text Data Discount" - so that $29.99 for each phone actually becomes $9.99 for each phone, and I'm grandfathered in to the "true" unlimited. No tiering for me.

My total bill after all is said and done (including a special monthly merchant discount) is $137 for two smartphones, unlimited everything except the mintues - which is a 1400 minute family plan.

- FM