spc
Search similar:

uniqs

MojaveMike
join:2010-11-03
Orange, CA

MojaveMike

Ready to eat crow now?

I guess you and a couple of other posters here were wrong about that cap issue. It's been well over a year and they still don't have caps. Looking at how mobile is shaping up though, I'd say caps for all access are not too far down the line. Corporations own Congress.

P.S. I don't defend TWC because I know they're in the business of maximizing profits at our expense (like your AT&T buddies ). If something they do causes 10,000 deaths and they do the cost benefit analysis of what they gained at the expense of legal, lost customers, etc. and come out $0.05 ahead, they'd do it in a heartbeat. Because they're required to maximize shareholder profits by law.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium Member
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY

kingdome74

Premium Member

Must be you don't read the front page of this site. Karl documents story after story about Time Warner's attempts at placing caps on their service. And it will happen and I am more than willing to bet on it. The cell phone telecs like ATT have already successfully led their sheep to cap land and you can bet that TW will place them on their sheep too.