Search similar:

uniqs

ToxicDrew
Premium Member
join:2001-09-24

ToxicDrew

Premium Member

It's not so bad

The $20 unlimited text plan is not that bad. Anyone who subscribes also gets unlimited mobile to ANY mobile essentially getting unlimited calling.

thedragonmas
Premium Member
join:2007-12-28
Albany, GA
Netgear R6300 v2
ARRIS SB6180

thedragonmas

Premium Member

said by ToxicDrew:

The $20 unlimited text plan is not that bad. Anyone who subscribes also gets unlimited mobile to ANY mobile essentially getting unlimited calling.

maybe if you talk a lot thats a good bargain, i just checked my roll over balance. 5,973 roll over mins, thats about 99.5 hours. so calling other phones isnt a problem for me. now if they wanted to do it, unlimited txt for $10 and add unlimited mobile to any other mobile for just $10 more, sure.
LinuxNinja
join:2001-04-19
Kennesaw, GA

LinuxNinja to ToxicDrew

to ToxicDrew
said by ToxicDrew:

It's not automatic. You are referring to two different plans that happen to be the same price.

My wife services a LOT of calls switching customers to this plan as an AT&T Wireless CSR. You're lucky you already have this plan.

thedragonmas
Premium Member
join:2007-12-28
Albany, GA
Netgear R6300 v2
ARRIS SB6180

thedragonmas

Premium Member

said by LinuxNinja:

said by ToxicDrew:

It's not automatic. You are referring to two different plans that happen to be the same price.

My wife services a LOT of calls switching customers to this plan as an AT&T Wireless CSR. You're lucky you already have this plan.

i have to respectuflly disagree, as you can clearly see by the most recent "at&t mobility newsletter" unlimited texting now entitles you to unlimited mobile to any mobile.

unlimited mobile to any mobile included with unlimited text plan

edit: cropped image for better fit
LinuxNinja
join:2001-04-19
Kennesaw, GA

LinuxNinja

said by thedragonmas:

said by LinuxNinja:

said by ToxicDrew:

i have to respectuflly disagree, as you can clearly see by the most recent "at&t mobility newsletter" unlimited texting now entitles you to unlimited mobile to any mobile.

[att=1]

edit: cropped image for better fit

Guess AT&T finally got the hint... so much time was spent changing plans by their CSRs that they must have decided to just change them all en-mass...