All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

capecoddah
join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA

capecoddah

Re: [All] 2011 NE Patriots

I wondered about TB being favored, but it's the preseason for the odds-makers too.
D played great!

JRSlater
What's that smell? Oh, it's you.
Premium Member
join:2008-01-11
Out There

JRSlater

Premium Member

I've only seen bits and pieces, but I am happy to see the defense got some attention this off season. It's cool that a team can score massive amounts of points, but even cooler when they can score those points and prevent the other team from scoring. This should be an interesting year for the Pats.

I like how alot of network announcers are not favoring the Pats. Picking teams like the Steelers or Green Bay to take it all. Then there's those nut jobs that are calling Philadelphia the dream team. Yeah, okay. We'll see who's dreaming when the playoffs roll around.

Can we start the regular season early please?

Spork35
join:2011-07-13
Methuen, MA

Spork35 to capecoddah

to capecoddah
said by capecoddah:

I wondered about TB being favored, but it's the preseason for the odds-makers too.
D played great!

No idea why TB was favored. They typically use a stripped/vanilla playbook for preseason. Typically they don't even try to win preseason games at least the first string doesn't. The reserves try to win to prove themselves but that's what preseason is for. I'd have bet the bank on NE winning that game. That was my one and only NE game I'll watch this season. I can't stand Tom or Bill for some reason.